PDA

View Full Version : New '14 SA 450!

jkaser1965
04-09-2014, 03:00 PM
Just received pictures from SC of my new SA. Can't wait to see it in person next week :) We were nervous about the color selection but the whole family loves it!

Supraboy
04-09-2014, 04:40 PM
That is a beauty! Do they send you pics through the fabrication process and at completion or was that a special request? We have an SC on the way that is supposed to hit the line on April 14 and be completed April 26 and we wanted to see some pics.

rdlangston13
04-09-2014, 05:12 PM
That a beautiful looking SA! I think the color is awesome!

jkaser1965
04-09-2014, 05:19 PM
Thanks for the comments! Supraboy, I had a '13 built last year and they sent pictures after it was completed. I asked my dealer if they would send some of my '14 and SC did. I visited the factory last year as well and they are very customer focused. The pictures I got were after it was nearly finished. They haven't put on the neoprene on the gunwales nor the swim platform but it is close! What colors did you pick?

MJHKnox
04-09-2014, 10:19 PM
Just received pictures from SC of my new SA. Can't wait to see it in person next week :) We were nervous about the color selection but the whole family loves it!

Where will you be using the boat?

M-

haugy
04-09-2014, 10:35 PM
Looks awesome. What are the orange fin like things on the top of the tower?

jkaser1965
04-10-2014, 06:17 AM
I will be using the boat on a small lake in Northern Indiana. Also, the orange part on the top of the tower are aluminum brackets for the Bimini top.

Supraboy
04-10-2014, 09:42 AM
We went with a color scheme I haven't seen on any pics yet. Intense Green Metal Flake as the main, Black metal Flake for the upper accent, black lower accent and hull. It's not gonna be for everyone but I figure if we are going to spend 110K on something we only use 5 months of the year, might as well make it bright. And the kids actually picked the color....lol.

jkaser1965
04-10-2014, 11:24 AM
Supraboy,

I saw your combo in a different thread but you must have changed your username. I think it will be great! I saw a video and pictures with the green and black flipped and it looks really great. I also let the family provide a lot of input into the color. Wasn't sure about orange but we said "let's be brighter"! I look forward to seeing pics of your SC!

Supraboy
04-10-2014, 12:59 PM
Yeah, I messed up when creating my original profile and didn't know how to change it so I cancelled it and started a new profile. Yeah our last boat color was chosen by our kids and a lot of ppl loved it so we figured why not let them choose this one. Might as well have fun with it. I really like your scheme... the orange gives a great punch of color. I will post pics when our boat shows up.