PDA

View Full Version : Info on 21v seats please

SteveK
04-10-2014, 11:02 PM
Hello. I am looking at a 2004 21v. I noticed in the ad that the wraparound seat on the back looked like it was missing a portion. There was no seat that runs along the side behind the drivers seat. So the seat started at the front observers seat, went along that side and across the back but not up towards the back of the drivers seat. I asked the owner and he said there was never a seat there. I don't know if he is the first owner

So my question is, was that seat an option or is it just missing. I don't own one of these bots but I've looked at a few and never seen one without that part of the seat.

Thanks.
Steve.

cigars n scotch
04-20-2014, 10:51 PM
Well I am not a supra expert and don't know all of the models and differences in model years but I have an '08 21v and I have a seat behind the drivers, it is open underneath. There's actually two cushions on that starboard side.

CJD
04-21-2014, 12:32 AM
I think you are looking at the boarding area. The one's I've seen have a walkway under the right ballast compartment padding, and steps down from there to where you are looking.