PDA

View Full Version : Agenda "overhead" wakeboard rack

David G
04-11-2014, 09:32 PM
Has anyone used the "overhead" surf rack from Agenda's web site? I see these racks are now available again, while searching around the Moomba forum. I have the 2002 Rad A Cage, and wonder how this rack would function, and look, on top of my tower. The original equipment racks make a very tight fit for our wake surf board. The 2 top tower tubes are somewhat close together, and are not completely level, so I'm not sure if this rack will work, especially for $350.

Zim
04-12-2014, 12:33 AM
Id look into a cargo bimini before that surf rack. There's plenty of places you can find normal surf racks that would attack to the rad a cage also. In fact, I'm making some fingers to fit surf boards for the stock Supra swivel racks as we speak. I have access to lots of aluminum manufacturing equipment, and I'll have reasonably priced alternatives before summer.

BOWZ
06-16-2015, 10:02 PM
Did you end up going with it? I think I'm going to order 1 tomorrow.

bowz

BOWZ
07-04-2015, 02:10 AM
Well going to take over the thread, got mine in last week, ordered two 1 5/8" (1.625) clamps from diywake.com, ended up being to small, my tubing measures out at 1.66", sent it back to trade up to a 1 3/4" (1.75"). I think I can use some rubber to make up the difference. Has anyone else had problems with getting clamps for these rad-a-cages?

Bowz