PDA

View Full Version : This Forum

LKA_SUPRA24SSV
02-10-2007, 04:13 AM
I am glad to see this Supra forum with some action. I am trying to get the word out to other Supra owners. I think this is a great resource for owners as well as potential owners.

1986Marauder
02-12-2007, 03:35 AM
I agree, some of the other websites are full of punks that just want to talk shit, not to mention any names or anything(wakeworld). I hope to see more Supra owners or potential owners post questions and/or comments. There is plenty of knowledge available here to answer all of your questions. I really do believe that there is no such thing as a dumb question. Someone here has the answer.

myturndad
02-12-2007, 01:44 PM
ditto on finally seeing some activity on this website.

marauder, how is the weather up in kc. my poor baby has been sitting at the dealer getting some warranty work done at xtreme and can't wait to see her again.

ps, they (extreme) are doing a wonderful job on the repairs.

db

DKJBama92Mariah
02-12-2007, 01:59 PM
I agree, some of the other websites are full of punks that just want to talk shit, not to mention any names or anything(wakeworld). I hope to see more Supra owners or potential owners post questions and/or comments. There is plenty of knowledge available here to answer all of your questions. I really do believe that there is no such thing as a dumb question. Someone here has the answer.

For sure. Post away folks. Put several of us together and we're like a walking supra service manual. We hang out here because we enjoy helping other Supra owners.

Cheers,
DKJ

LKA_SUPRA24SSV
02-12-2007, 09:04 PM
I come up with questions all the time and now I have a great resource.

1986Marauder
02-13-2007, 02:22 AM
Myturndad, It is cold here. Today we had sleet for 2 hrs and a few inches of snow on top of that. I'm done with this winter stuff, time to move into summer. I have only heard good things about Extreme Marine. What was wrong w/ your boat?

myturndad
02-13-2007, 10:14 AM
marauder, just a few cosmetic issues, nothing mechanically.

both extreme and skier's choice stepped to the plate and hit a home run.

however my baby needs to be back in her storage facility all nice and warm and tucked away till spring. hopefully this week or next.

LKA_SUPRA24SSV
02-13-2007, 06:48 PM
I have always heard Skiers Choice has fantastic customer service.