PDA

View Full Version : 05 Launch 22SSV - clamp rack mount - need diameterof the rad a cage!!!

Tim405
05-05-2014, 10:33 AM
Needing to add another Surf rack to the port side - don't want to use Starboard side mounts ( i.e. I'll rip em off docking, fueling and any other situation I can possibly think of on that side of the boat) -
Looking for a clamp and swivel with 2 wakesurf tines to fit the diameter tubing on the rad a cage... Roswell doesn't make one that I'm aware of...plus I'm already getting another swivel for the setup I have - I'm hard on equipment I guess...
Help me out folks! I have 4 boards to carry!!! They're Inland Surfer boards - which means thick - and the usual tine setup is always too skinny to fit them...
Thank you in advance!

Tim405
05-05-2014, 11:00 AM
this is the boat - just in case there's confusion on the tower style - and...it's 3 hrs away from me or I'd not be buggin ya'll!

Zim
05-06-2014, 12:29 PM
How thick? I'm having some tines made to fit surf/wake boards. The Tines are 2 1/2" thick on the surfboard side. If you have 4 boards you want on one side of the rack, I might be able to cut you something custom to fit all 4 boards on the Roswell swivel racks that come with the boat.