PDA

View Full Version : 1180 lbs Fly High Pro X Series Gravity Games Center Sac - FOUND A DEAL!

HyperCVAD198
05-05-2014, 07:58 PM
Since I've gotten great advice from this message board, figured I'd try to give back-

Could NOT believe this - Found a deal on a these center FlyHigh Sacs, wondering if anyone wanted one for $200? (I'll throw in shipping, shouldn't be more than $20) - looks like they had a couple extras lying around at my local skate and surf shop and just wanted to unload them to get them out of stock. I'm taking one for myself - so there's only one more up for grabs. Looks like it doesn't have any fittings, just the bag - but heck, to upgrade my center ballast to 1180 lbs for cheap? I'm into that!

Here is the WakeMakers link for specs on the bag: http://www.wakemakers.com/fly-high-gravity-games-center-sac.html [WakeMakers is not offering a deal on this bag]

I'll upload pics after I buy em (this afternoon). Wish they had more!

Feel free to post here or PM me.

HyperCVAD198

HyperCVAD198
05-07-2014, 12:16 AM
Got some pics. Brother and I went to add the grey bag in today. This bag is certainly way bigger than my stock 650 lbs. We were concerned that it wouldn't quite fit in the locker, but once we got it all in and unfurled, it took up every bit of lateral space. 140961409714098

We did realize that we'd need to get new fittings, as my fittings were not easily coming off my old bag - but overall still excited to get out on the water and see what it can do!

HyperCVAD198
05-07-2014, 12:23 AM
Sorry all - Just to clarify - I found these two bags at a local board and surf store under their clearance table. I had put the link up for clarification as to the bag type, specs, etc. I hope I didn't confuse anyone into thinking this was a WakeMakers deal.

I had looked at them twice, then did some research when I realized this bag was the same one being sold online for 329. Posted pics today, and fit one in my center locker!

Kma4444
05-07-2014, 07:22 AM
SO what boat are you putting this in?

HyperCVAD198
05-08-2014, 12:11 AM
It's going into my 2011 Sunsport 22V - I know I've been a bit slacker-daisical in adding pics to my profile and keeping people updated on our progress (though we're going to be better about it this summer!, we swear!)

Like I said above, had to order some connectors from WakeMakers - waiting for that to come in. I'm excited to get those in Friday! Have some pics added below, and will include some more as we go forward!

(yes - we have updated those wuss bouys!)

Our Crew is big on GoPro use - so we have alot of video chronicling our failures and triumphs from last year. As we progress, we'll be sure to include more info to help out with the board collective knowledge!

Hope everyone is getting excited for the summer to roll around. Getting in the steady 80's here near ATL - and we're all excited for another great summer! We have a big lakehouse weekend planned for last week of May!

jzelt
05-09-2014, 01:10 PM
You already have new ones on order, but I was able to remove the fittings from old bags with a hair dryer set on high and heat them, then pop them out.

HyperCVAD198
05-10-2014, 07:03 AM
Thanks for the info, J. I actually had thought of that right after I went ahead and ordered the fittings. Guess I'll have some spares just in case. I have thought about taking the old bag and plumbing it somewhere else in the boat - but maybe that's a winter project.

Zim
05-10-2014, 09:18 AM
Thanks for the info, J. I actually had thought of that right after I went ahead and ordered the fittings. Guess I'll have some spares just in case. I have thought about taking the old bag and plumbing it somewhere else in the boat - but maybe that's a winter project.

Grab a tsunami pump and have a couple mobile bag for the days that you're light on your crew!

ghostrider204
07-24-2014, 11:45 AM
Do you still have one for sale?

HyperCVAD198
07-24-2014, 12:45 PM
Sorry - sold one, and kept one. It REALLY helped out with lengthening the pocket. Definitely worth the money!