PDA

View Full Version : Slalom Rack for 06 Launch 20

ondwater
02-20-2007, 11:31 AM
Hello,
Has anyone out there seen any kind of Slalom rack for
The supras?I am also looking for a full cover that will cover the swim platform and go around my tower.I know the dealers have them
but they are so out of touch on the prices .I called and asked about the bimini cargo rack and the lady told me it would be over $4000.00.How crazy is that?
PLEASE post some Slalom questions!!!!!!!!!!

DKJBama92Mariah
02-21-2007, 12:47 PM
Welcome ondwater,

Pickwick eh? I was there 2 years ago for the OSS race. I'm on Wilson Lake in Florence. I'd try and help you, but i just dont know what a slalom rack is. I'm also not sure about what covers Supra makes for boats with towers. Contact the "parts guru" Anthony Cooper at Skiers' Choice. If its made for a Supra, he can find it. His email is [email protected]

Cheers,
DKJ

myturndad
02-21-2007, 01:30 PM
have you check wakeside. i know they have two different one's to chose from. not cheap!!!

db

sorry edit post.

went and looked at monstertowers and they have one for $195.00. I purchased their surf rack and it works pretty nice.

ondwater
02-22-2007, 11:35 AM
Yes we are on Pickwick and we are trying to find a place to put a
slalom course but it has been to cold to get out.
The rack I am looking for is one that will hold slalom ski's instead of a wakeboard.The wakeboard racks will not hold a slalom.I have two girls that Ski in the Int league and we have to keep thier skis on the boat.

Supra_fan
02-22-2007, 02:47 PM
I have a full cover that covers my platform (06 24SSV), and it goes around the tower. I also had a custom piece made to cover the top of the tower (keeps the bugs off the speakers while in tow). The cover was made by a local shop (St. Louis), but I'm sure you can get one from a custom shop near you. My dealer had the cover made for me, as part of the purchase price...so I can't help much on the price.

Good Luck,

myturndad
02-22-2007, 02:58 PM
Yes we are on Pickwick and we are trying to find a place to put a
slalom course but it has been to cold to get out.
The rack I am looking for is one that will hold slalom ski's instead of a wakeboard.The wakeboard racks will not hold a slalom.I have two girls that Ski in the Int league and we have to keep thier skis on the boat.

evidentally you didn't read my replies very well. the two places i suggested are for a slalom ski rack that will fit on your tower.

DKJBama92Mariah
02-22-2007, 03:16 PM
Yes we are on Pickwick and we are trying to find a place to put a slalom course but it has been to cold to get out.

Looks like you've got some warmer weather now. What about Panther Creek or Bear Creak? Panther might have too much traffic from the party crowds, and Bear Creek would be long ride from Pickwick though. There just dont seem to be many tributaries on that part of the river.