PDA

View Full Version : Florida Jamboree Announcement

orlandoboats
02-27-2007, 06:48 PM
YOU ARE INVITED

3RD ANNUAL MOOMBA-SUPRA JAMBOREE AND OWNERS REUNION

May12, 2007 - LAKE LOUISA STATE PARK, CLERMONT, FLORIDA

The last two years we have co-sponsored a boating lifestyle event that is becoming very popular among Moomba and Supra owners and their friends. People that have not been to one, but have heard about it, have called us to make sure they get an invitation this year if we have a repeat event.

Well, we are going to have another one, bigger and better. We want as many Moomba and Supra owners, along with their boats and friends, as can possibly come.

We will have catered food, beverages, T-shirts, prizes, plenty of boats to see, many new friends to meet and gen-eral fun for everyone. The Watersports of Central Florida staff and Skier’s Choice factory people will be attending as well as several area Pro-riders. The event will be all day, with food being served between 11:30 am and 1:30 pm.

The State Park is a beautiful waterfront site and the chain of lakes is huge with plenty of room for all kinds of boats. There are beautiful cabins available if anyone wants to make a weekend of it. We stayed in one last year and were very impressed. They are 2 bedroom / 2 bath with large screened porches, full kitchens, living rooms and more.
If you want one you have to reserve it early, as they do get booked fast. Call Reserve America at 1-800-326-3521 to reserve a cabin.

We do need to get a count of people and boats coming so we know how much food, T-shirts, and prizes to have on hand. Please RSVP as soon as possible either by phone, fax or email.

RSVP information:
Phone: 407-324-9336
Fax: 407-328-9977
Email: [email protected]

NAMES OF PEOPLE ATTENDING ADULT CHILDUnder 14

Boat you are bringing: ___________________________________

E-mail address: ________________________________________

LKA_SUPRA24SSV
02-27-2007, 10:01 PM
I will have my boat by then, so maybe I will have to make a family vacation out of this :lol:

Ed G
02-28-2007, 08:25 AM
you should!

Disney and the Orlando area attractions are less than a 20 minute drive from where the jamboree is being held.

You can possibly rent a lake front house directly across from Lake Louisa State Park. This rental house holds 8-10 people, has its own beach, dock and boat ramp.

Check out "Vacation Village" in Clermont, Fl

supra24ssv
03-07-2007, 08:11 PM
lka
if you hit this on the 12th, there will also be the pro tour in atlanta on the 18-20th so i will be going to both as part of a family vacation to florida

LKA_SUPRA24SSV
03-08-2007, 07:18 PM
That could work out real well.