PDA

View Full Version : Anyone on here live in Louisiana? Near New Orleans? Larose?

gogger
06-08-2014, 07:57 PM
Hopefully I will be down to pick up my new boat on Thursday. Would like to take the new boat out while I am down there. Just thought if there was someone in the area that would like to go out one day, my wife would like to make more of a vacation out of it than just going down to pick up the boat.

inair
06-09-2014, 09:27 AM
We don't live in LA but if you have to drive through GA on your way we could make a day of it. We'd love to see you guys and check out the new boat!

gogger
06-10-2014, 08:16 PM
Would love to, but it looks like we go down through Kentucky, Tennessee, Alabama, cut across a short section of Mississippi, and into Louisiana. Looks like we are going to leave Saturday afternoon, get there Sunday afternoon. Try out the boat, spend a day or two in New Orleans and head back Tuesday.

inair
06-11-2014, 08:32 AM
Oh well best of luck with it. I guess we'll have to wait till July to catch up. Are you still planning to be down at Harrison Bay the whole week prior? Our new plan is to spend a few days at Center Hill lake and then go on down to Harrison bay on Thursday.

Loadup
06-11-2014, 02:30 PM
Dang googer you already pulled the trigger on a new to you boat ? I been away for a while.
Ken, it was great to see you and your family at Callaway this year, looking forward to the reunion.

Loadup
06-11-2014, 02:47 PM
googer, a 24 ssv that is awsome. This is going to help me make up my mind. Can't wait till the reunion.

gogger
06-11-2014, 10:57 PM
Oh well best of luck with it. I guess we'll have to wait till July to catch up. Are you still planning to be down at Harrison Bay the whole week prior? Our new plan is to spend a few days at Center Hill lake and then go on down to Harrison bay on Thursday.

It looks like we will be coming down on Wednesday. Will be going out on Harrison on Thursday. Staying thru Sunday and Coming back on Monday.

gogger
06-11-2014, 10:58 PM
googer, a 24 ssv that is awsome. This is going to help me make up my mind. Can't wait till the reunion.

If the seller doesn't cause me to have a nervous breakdown. I will be there with it. I can't wait myself, should be a blast.

bens250ex
06-11-2014, 11:53 PM
if you got time you should stop by smith lake in Alabama. its about an hour north of Birmingham, al. Beautiful lake water is clear, clean, and very deep. lot of great cliffs to jump off as well.