PDA

View Full Version : Group Buy: Fresh Air Exhaust

brain_rinse
06-09-2014, 06:30 PM
Our friends at Fresh Air Exhaust have agreed to run a group buy for the Supra/Moomba crew from 6/27 to 7/3. Typically group buys aren't done during peak season, but they must really like you guys! Now you can get the benefits of FAE all season long! Additional details to come but we only need [/COLOR]3 buyers to get a $50 discount. Once we get to 7 buyers the discount jumps to $70.

If you are heading to the Texas Jam, be sure to catch up with Mike Mandley for an on the water demo of the FAE system. He can answer all your questions and help with the ordering process too.

More details to come, but for now check out http://www.freshairexhaust.com/ and post in this thread if you are in. I've already placed my order so just need a couple more to make this happen!

wotan2525
06-10-2014, 11:07 AM
Just a free bump -- I can't imagine going back to life before FAE. One of the best upgrades my boat has ever seen.

Zim
06-10-2014, 02:48 PM
Did you guys just get fumed out all the time or what? I haven't ever had an issue with that, or the noise for that matter. Looks incredibly restrictive.

wotan2525
06-10-2014, 03:19 PM
Yep -- I had passengers in the back that would complain of the fumes. The sound is dramatically different, too. One of the best stereo upgrades you can do.

haugy
06-10-2014, 03:29 PM
Yep -- I had passengers in the back that would complain of the fumes. The sound is dramatically different, too. One of the best stereo upgrades you can do.

Really? I've ridden in the back and had no issues, and never had any complaints. Sound I can understand though.

And who the heck is "Brain Rinse"??? Been here 6 years and only posted 22 times. Awesome moderator there. Must be a SC employee.

garyholl
06-10-2014, 05:18 PM
I don't get it. What's the point?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Zim
06-10-2014, 05:47 PM
I don't get it. What's the point?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

It shoots exhaust into the water to help eliminate CO fumes for surfers/people riding in the back of the boat. Fumes tend to rotate in a hurricane fashion right into the back seat from the exhaust, so this eliminates that. It also fires the exhaust tone into the water so your boat's much quieter.

wotan2525
06-10-2014, 05:57 PM
Really? I've ridden in the back and had no issues, and never had any complaints. Sound I can understand though.

And who the heck is "Brain Rinse"??? Been here 6 years and only posted 22 times. Awesome moderator there. Must be a SC employee.

Some of that is the difference between fuel injected (maybe with a cat?) and carbed. Always more fuel/CO from a carbed engine.

brain_rinse
06-10-2014, 06:29 PM

I'm a Moomba owner and more active on that forum.

Cusefan78
06-10-2014, 10:56 PM
I can smell the fumes if I'm just idling at the dock waiting for people but in all honesty I'll take a little carbon monoxide if it keeps that amazing throaty sound that I fell in love with. What's a few lost brain cells among friends.

brain_rinse
06-16-2014, 09:57 PM
We've got enough to get the $70 discount if anyone else wants in. Some additional pics and details on the Moomba forum: http://www.moomba.com/msgboard/showthread.php?24345-Group-Buy-Fresh-Air-Exhaust!