PDA

View Full Version : Southern Supra Reunion t-shirts - Order Now!!!

TitanTn
06-11-2014, 08:40 PM
The Southern Supra Reunion is coming up fast and it's time to order t-shirts. Of course you don't have to come to buy a shirt, so just let us know if you're interested.

We have Adult S, M, L, XL, XXL, XXXL. The shirts will be grey with a Supra logo on the front and the event graphic on the back. Thanks again to Supraaddict (forum moderator) for helping us out with the graphics. You can see the mockups attached which are correct except for the shirt color.

If you would like to order, please send an email before June 25 to [email protected] with the sizes, quantity, forum name and given name. The price is $18 - $20 per shirt depending on sizes ordered. If you need them shipped, it will be an additional charge.

For more information on the Southern Supra Reunion, read this thread (https://forum.supraboats.com/showthread.php?16044-Southern-Supra-Reunion-Sign-Up). If you'd like to attend, please let me know via a forum message or [email protected].

ngavchris
06-12-2014, 08:30 AM
Those look nice. Good job guys!

haugy
06-12-2014, 09:28 AM
What color will the shirts actually be?

They look good, although it looks like I need to have a pow-wow with SupraAddict about using a Comp or classic boat for the image versus a new one. :D

haugy
06-12-2014, 12:42 PM
The shirts will be grey

Reading comprehension owns me. DOH!!!

TitanTn
06-13-2014, 07:42 AM
^^ I knew you'd figure it out!

Jetlink
06-16-2014, 06:05 PM
Apparently the minimum number of orders haven't been met yet. I didn't see Bill's order there yet plus a few others. The order has to be placed soon in order to assure the shirts are done in time for the event.

michael hunter
06-16-2014, 09:24 PM
email sent no response yet.

Jetlink
06-16-2014, 10:50 PM
email sent no response yet.

He's got your order he says...just spoke with him.

Jetlink
06-17-2014, 11:29 PM
Need a few more orders to complete the minimum. Scott and Bo and Mark I don't think Daniel has your orders yet either.

Jetlink
06-17-2014, 11:33 PM
Haugy, Daniel says not to worry, he's got a special shirt design just for you. Just need your size preference.

haugy
06-18-2014, 11:38 AM
Haugy, Daniel says not to worry, he's got a special shirt design just for you. Just need your size preference.

Uh-oh. :D :D

Large please. But when you tell him, tell him I need an X-large, Large, and Medium of the "normal" shirts. For the family. 3 planned shirts, and 1 "I can only imagine" shirt. :D

gogger
06-19-2014, 08:25 AM
Is the possibly fictional "Haugy" going to show up this year?

TitanTn
06-19-2014, 08:36 AM

Promises have been made, but people are still convinced of Bigfoot sitings also.

haugy
06-20-2014, 12:43 PM

Promises have been made, but people are still convinced of Bigfoot sitings also.

Calendar is cleared. Wife knows I'm out. I need to work on my prop/shaft/strut bearing as I need to isolate this vibration. But I decided against it so nothing could "pop" up preventing me from showing.

Yes, I've heard from the skeptics that beatings will ensue if I don't show. Although I did ask for a Unicorn riding a Supra T-shirt, I was vehemently declined. Come'on, you know that would be hilarious. Take the shirt mock-up and toss a black unicorn in there. People could be like "oh you like Supra's, that's awesome, oh cool you have a reunion that's neat.......is that.......a Unicorn? OH MY GOD THAT's AWESOME!!!! Because Supra's are like Unicorns only the purest can see them, and only the greatest can ride them."

Wait, Bigfoot isn't real????

TitanTn
06-24-2014, 08:02 PM
One more day to get your t-shirt orders in. Order before 5:00 pm, June 25.