PDA

View Full Version : Supra Kavlar.....

jasun
06-18-2014, 08:01 AM
http://fortwayne.craigslist.org/boa/4490125513.html

vvfdfirefighter
06-18-2014, 08:05 AM
Dude doesn't even know the model of it so he puts Kevlar....ha if he only knew that meant Kevlar reinforced fiberglass

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2 using Tapatalk

michael hunter
06-18-2014, 08:17 AM
When they removed the strips they also removed the model. No mention of floor or stringers so they are probably original.

vvfdfirefighter
06-18-2014, 01:14 PM
You're probably exactly right michael. Rule one...never buy a boat that the boat owner doesn't even know the model of. Even if we do ha

haugy
06-18-2014, 03:59 PM
You're probably exactly right michael. Rule one...never buy a boat that the boat owner doesn't even know the model of. Even if we do ha

That's crazy. I'd go for that guy versus the guy who knows what he has. Waaaay easy to get a good deal when you don't know what you have. Other than the tower that would be a good project Comp

vvfdfirefighter
06-18-2014, 04:17 PM
That's crazy. I'd go for that guy versus the guy who knows what he has. Waaaay easy to get a good deal when you don't know what you have. Other than the tower that would be a good project Comp

Dang it Haugy your right. Never thought of it that way. Touche'

Jetlink
06-19-2014, 12:40 PM

Wait a minute...that's a Comp? I thought it was the Kavlar model or however he spelled it. That was such an inferior Supra model too.

haugy
06-20-2014, 12:49 PM
Wait a minute...that's a Comp? I thought it was the Kavlar model or however he spelled it. That was such an inferior Supra model too.

Yeah, it's a Comp. I can understand how you might not be able to recognize these boats....................you need a keen eye for details........................................... ...............:D :D :D *inside joke*