PDA

View Full Version : Looking for some boat time

Smitty75
06-18-2014, 01:26 PM
For the first time in almost 8 years I'm officially boatless. I'm relocating back to NY later this summer, but still have a few months left in SC before we make the move. I was hoping to keep it a little longer, but the opportunity came up so decided to let her go. Hopefully in a few seasons I can get another one, just need to get settled first and help out with some family stuff.

So if anyone is in the general area and looking for some human ballast, just say the word. Definitely willing to pay for gas/beer or whatever else it takes to keep your boat at the lake. I'm in Greenville, but don't mind a little drive.

michael hunter
06-20-2014, 07:36 AM
I'm on Lake Lanier in GA you are welcome if you want to make the trip?

Moor
06-25-2014, 04:29 PM
For the first time in almost 8 years I'm officially boatless. I'm relocating back to NY later this summer, but still have a few months left in SC before we make the move. I was hoping to keep it a little longer, but the opportunity came up so decided to let her go. Hopefully in a few seasons I can get another one, just need to get settled first and help out with some family stuff.

So if anyone is in the general area and looking for some human ballast, just say the word. Definitely willing to pay for gas/beer or whatever else it takes to keep your boat at the lake. I'm in Greenville, but don't mind a little drive.

Where are you relocating to in NY? im outside of Albany and im always looking for live ballast, beer, gas and / or a competant driver.... i know it doesn't help you now but might after you move

Smitty75
06-25-2014, 04:31 PM
I'll be in buffalo area unfortunately. But if I ever make it over that way I'll be sure to let ya know. Thanks for the heads up.

Smitty75
07-01-2014, 12:58 PM
I'm on Lake Lanier in GA you are welcome if you want to make the trip?

I appreciate the offer. I will give you a heads up if I can get out that way. I've never actually been out on Lanier, but looks pretty nice.