PDA

View Full Version : Boating/ mechanicing show

garyholl
06-22-2014, 12:44 PM
How is there no boating/ surfing/wakeboarding/mechanic tv shows?
Postulate that there are 10 hunting shows on tv now. I may be biased by living on skiers cove on the busiest Dallas lake but it seems like a helluva lot of people are into it. I'm a hunter too, in Texas, so I get how big hunting is, but still it seems weird.
Who would watch a show that discusses wake sports, boat set-up, mods, equipment, etc?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

gogger
06-22-2014, 11:37 PM
I agree. Wake brothers was on mtv for a short time. But really was just about them, not the boats. I would enjoy something regarding boating.

Cusefan78
06-23-2014, 09:00 AM
Ship right use to have a show on velocity or speed can't remember the exact channel but dealt with maintenance issues weekly.

Blackntan90
06-23-2014, 06:07 PM
I'm in for sure! I could watch people just messin' with boats for hours! And to learn a thing or two? I would probably stay up too late and be late for work the next day!

Zim
06-24-2014, 10:08 AM
There's the mega yacht shows that pop up from time to time. I assume that unless you're really into watersports, a show about them would be kind of boring. Just like watching fishing is completely pointless to me. Although I like boats, I don't care about how fast you get to your hole and how many of the same type of fish you catch. Just does nothing for me haha.

FULL-THROTTLE
06-25-2014, 01:38 PM
Great idea i just emailed RTM productions who has the shows Detroit Muscle, Power Nation ect, I asked them if they had ever thought about a weekly show about water skiing, wake boarding, surfing and tubing and the boat maintenance, repairs and modification we all talk about on this site. Lets see if they bite?