PDA

View Full Version : 07 Supra Launch 22SSV Limited seat skins

KCase
06-23-2014, 02:36 PM
We just bought an 07 Launch and need to either have 3 back panels & back bench seat recovered or buy skins.... someone told us Supra may have seat skins that we can have put on it but does anyone know if they carry The Limited seat skins which have the red piping & red teardrop shaped area on light gray & dark gray seats? Thx!!

kevkev
06-23-2014, 03:25 PM
Just give your HID# to the dealer and they will get you the same skins as what came on your boat. I do know that SC normally keeps the patterns for roughly 7 years, so you might want to think about any skins that you will need in the future. If not it will be down to the upholstery shop to try and match what you currently have. I bought new skins for my boat last year and that is what I was being told at the time.

Zim
06-23-2014, 06:51 PM
Just give your HID# to the dealer and they will get you the same skins as what came on your boat. I do know that SC normally keeps the patterns for roughly 7 years, so you might want to think about any skins that you will need in the future. If not it will be down to the upholstery shop to try and match what you currently have. I bought new skins for my boat last year and that is what I was being told at the time.

What'd that run you to get all new skins?

kevkev
06-23-2014, 06:52 PM
I think it was around $2500. I would have to dig up the receipt to tell you for sure

Zim
06-23-2014, 07:04 PM
I think it was around $2500. I would have to dig up the receipt to tell you for sure

Was that for the seatback portions also? Drivers seat too?

kevkev
06-23-2014, 07:10 PM
Everything but drivers seat. It was new when I bought the boat in 12.

KCase
06-24-2014, 12:44 AM
Thx for the info.... I called a dealer today but they were closed on Monday so will let you know what they say about ordering them for our 07 tomorrow.