PDA

View Full Version : Reproduction Sunsport Skier vinyl

ckracing
06-25-2014, 09:12 PM
I've been lucky that I've been able to maintain the appearance of the only remaining original Supra vinyl. Unfortunately it's getting a little off color. Has anyone sourced these or reproduced them?
Any leads greatly appreciated. Thanks!
-Chris

haugy
06-26-2014, 11:28 AM
Our resident graphics guru SupraAddict (I think that's right) can probably find the font for you from the image. Then you can have anyone make you a new one to your sizing.

csuggs
06-26-2014, 12:53 PM
I think there was a thread about this before and not sure where things ended up. I too would like to get the original Sunsport Skier decals . . . . also I could use the Kevlar Supratrac decals

Mikeg205
06-26-2014, 01:05 PM
I've been lucky that I've been able to maintain the appearance of the only remaining original Supra vinyl. Unfortunately it's getting a little off color. Has anyone sourced these or reproduced them?
Any leads greatly appreciated. Thanks!
-Chris

I make vinyl decals...

send me a picture of what you are looking for and I can provide you a quote.

I have made many other decal sets... for another boat manufacturer.. here's a thread to look at.... I know its the other guys.. but appearance is appearance...

http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/showthread.php?t=51858

ckracing
06-26-2014, 11:18 PM
Haugy - thanks - I'll reach out to supraaddict.
Clint - I have a photo and dimensions of the Kevlar Supratrac and will be looking to source those also. If I make progress, I'll let you / the forum know.
-Chris

wotan2525
06-27-2014, 10:06 AM
That's a custom/hand-lettered font so it's going to be tough to match. Let's see what SupraAddict says.... I can vectorize it for you if you need me to.

ckracing
06-28-2014, 10:06 PM
I'm sending a PM to SupraAddict. Wotan, if you can vectorize, I have a source to produce. What do you need to vectorize? Simply a JPEG?