PDA

View Full Version : 86 Ts6 for sale

Racerme2
07-11-2014, 12:57 PM
86 Ts6 rare black color and runs great. new bikini top, starter, Trans, and bilge. It has the 351 motor with only 150hrs on it. We spent 9 days on the lake over the 4th of July and the boat ran great. I just want a bigger boat so its up for sale. Send me a email for more info

Located in Texas. Title in hand

96Comp
07-11-2014, 09:44 PM
86 Ts6 rare black color and runs great. new bikini top, starter, Trans, and bilge. It has the 351 motor with only 150hrs on it. We spent 9 days on the lake over the 4th of July and the boat ran great. I just want a bigger boat so its up for sale. Send me a email for more info

Located in Texas. Title in hand

Nice boat. GLWS. I have my Comp for sale here, practically giving it away. No interest from the Supra forum. Real soft market for slalom boats, unless a MC or a Nautique. Best of luck for you!

Cusefan78
07-13-2014, 11:34 PM
What are you asking for it? Any chance of shipping?

Racerme2
07-18-2014, 09:33 PM
I can meet someone half way but will need 1/2 down payment.... I'm asking 14k but open to offers... boat runs great just need the money for a business deal.

Jetlink
07-18-2014, 09:59 PM
I can meet someone half way but will need 1/2 down payment.... I'm asking 14k but open to offers... boat runs great just need the money for a business deal.

$14K for an '86 Comp with wood stringers??? Man, good luck with that. There isn't a single all composite Comp for sale for that much.

michael hunter
07-19-2014, 08:15 AM
Jet is right even if your boat has a documented stringer job , new interior and a like new hull there is no way you will get anywhere near that for an 86 unless you find the richest and most uninformed buyer in the world.

Racerme2
07-23-2014, 09:52 PM
What is it worth I have had it for a year and took it in to a shop to have them give me an appraisal. They said around 14K so that's where I started. What are they going for?
I need the $ for a business deal and have the title in hand so make me an offer. We just spent last weekend on the water and she runs great Feel free to call or text.... 214-755-7561

michael hunter
07-23-2014, 10:34 PM
Sorry to break the bad news but NADA boats has your 86 comp with single axle trailer listed for 5000.00 . There may be some options you can add so maybe 6-7k with the right buyer . That is assuming that the stringers have been replaced and the rest of the boat is in excellent condition . The boat is 28 years old and not many Ski anymore.

Cusefan78
07-24-2014, 07:36 AM
I don't think the market is very soft on these comps. They come up for sale a lot around me and are gone within a few weeks. You guys are having problems selling your boats cause your pricing is out of sight. No one in their right mind is going to pay 16k on a 96 comp or 14k for an 86. Just because you guys toss a bunch of new stuff on these boats doesn't mean you're getting the money back. I'm not trying to be an ass just telling you how it is. With all that said this 86 is a sharp looking boat. If it was closer to me I would be all over it for 5k

lively
07-24-2014, 03:49 PM
I don't think the market is very soft on these comps. They come up for sale a lot around me and are gone within a few weeks. You guys are having problems selling your boats cause your pricing is out of sight. No one in their right mind is going to pay 16k on a 96 comp or 14k for an 86. Just because you guys toss a bunch of new stuff on these boats doesn't mean you're getting the money back. I'm not trying to be an ass just telling you how it is. With all that said this 86 is a sharp looking boat. If it was closer to me I would be all over it for 5k

I second that , I spent 8k on mine for the resto and 5k for the boat , so even if I ever wanted to sell . I would like a stack of hundreds equaling to no less than 10k . But I plan to have it passed down to my sons . So no selling anytime soon .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cusefan78
07-24-2014, 04:58 PM
Lively they are great boats. Well built and produce some of the best waterski wakes out there. Are they worth the high numbers, yes but unfortunately wakeboarding is the sport and these boats aren't made for that. I would take a ski over a board any day but that's me so I'm partial to the comps and really wish I had one.

Racerme2
07-26-2014, 10:45 AM
My son wakeboards and this boat puts out a great wake so Im not sure why you would say it is only for skiing... But if someone wants to make me an offer it can be yours I need the $ for my business so we can open a 2nd store and I can get another boat later... Make me an offer and come get it.

Cusefan78
07-26-2014, 11:49 AM
Why we are saying they aren't the greatest wakeboard boats is because the low freeboard. Most of the guys on here that board are using 1000s of llbs of ballast and if you tried that on comps you would be under water. If you where closer to me I would be all over your boat though.

haugy
07-28-2014, 10:37 PM
Comps are great boats. I fell in love with Supra growing up behind an 89 Comp. I hope to own another one. And that black one would look great next to my black Saltare. But $14,000 for that boat is beyond over-priced. I passed up a pristine bright red one this spring for $4500, factory floors. I still am mad about that.

We aren't trying to bash on ya, we aren't trying to hammer on Comps, it just seems all the comps that come in here (as others stated) are highly overpriced.

Good luck with the sale and future business.

Cusefan78
07-29-2014, 07:23 AM
I was curious on pricing so I went onto the nada site and typed in my boat. The only option I didn't add was cruise control but it spit out numbers that I wished I could get. 14804 I would rate my boat a 9 on the clean side. All new upholstery minus one small trim piece which I'm repairing over the winter and the frame around the windshield could use some paint. Other then that it's well maintained and clean. Nada has my boat for 14k-16k I would hope to get 10-11k but I'm not even sure I can get that.

michael hunter
07-29-2014, 08:10 AM
For a 95 I think you are on target at 10-14k the boat we are discussing is an 86 .I have a 84 that is being rebuilt from stringers up . When done I expect the value to be 5-6k
pretty close to what I will have in it.

jshepp122
08-21-2014, 06:42 PM

I agree, Im seeing them up for sale close to 10k in Michigan with 600 hrs on em. One ad was 12k just cause the guy put perfect pass in his 84 comp. I can't even get rid of my friends for 5k w 600hrs on it. Theres not a single comp under 9k on onlyinboards.com