PDA

View Full Version : Ridesteady or Perfectpass for speed control

supradad87
07-17-2014, 02:34 AM
Looking for some input from users of either Ridesteady or Perfectpass speed control I know Perfectpass has been around for sometime and Ridsteady is farily new only been around since 2011 thanks for all input.

Cusefan78
07-17-2014, 06:39 AM
Ridesteady. It's cheaper, easier to use, and their customer service is amazing. Justin answered questions for me within minutes even on the 4th of July. They have their act together. Compare the two, ridesteady offers many more usable features then perfect pass! Also if you do a search on here, I did a write up with pics on how to install it.

blackstang
07-17-2014, 11:51 AM
Ridesteady is what I ended up choosing a few months ago. I went back and forth for a couple weeks trying to decide between them. Hydrophase offers awesome detailed instructions and the best customer service I have seen from a aftermarket distributor in years. I work in the automotive industry and deal with vendors and accessories on a daily basis. Justin offers a awesome product and the customer service to back it up. It is a simple install that has made our lake experience much more enjoyable.