PDA

View Full Version : Any West Coat Supra Reunions / get Togethers?

SUPRA_ALLEGRO_LANE
07-25-2014, 06:50 PM
Was wondering now since am a new owner if there is any West Coast Reunions or Get Together out here? If not maybe I'll put one together for next summer, if anyone is interested.

devovino
07-26-2014, 02:41 PM
I was actually wondering about this the other day, as I had seen the East Coasters seemed to enjoy it! If I must say so, I would think your neck of the woods is pretty awesome, I have always wanted to hit Shasta, and considered doing the house boat thing, its all about time and money.

SUPRA_ALLEGRO_LANE
07-26-2014, 03:59 PM
Yea your not far from Shasta. If get few more people interested maybe I'll start planning one for next summer.

SUPRA_ALLEGRO_LANE
07-31-2014, 05:45 PM
What? Is me and Devovino the only Supra owners on the West Coast? Lets go people, let me know if anyone is interested.

Diggs
08-01-2014, 11:14 AM
I might be down for Shasta... It is about 6 hours from here.

SUPRA_ALLEGRO_LANE
08-01-2014, 12:20 PM
Alright Diggs! Lets keepem coming.

Blakelpd5
08-04-2014, 12:34 AM
Just picked up a Supra a couple weeks ago. Working the bugs out, and was thinking about proposing a trip to Shasta to the Fam. Done it once, and would LOVE to do it again.

SUPRA_ALLEGRO_LANE
08-04-2014, 02:07 PM
Welcome to the forum BlakeIpd5. Looks like we have one more.

relyt
08-04-2014, 05:10 PM
I am all about a reunion, and I would love to you see your boat Supra_Allegro but I am in Salt Lake City and Shasta is a little bit of a drive. There are a lot of Supra owners in SLC but I don't think many frequent the forum. If your in SLC reply to thread, I would love to see who is around my area that in a member on the site. GREAT IDEA!!

devovino
08-06-2014, 05:42 PM
What? Is me and Devovino the only Supra owners on the West Coast? Lets go people, let me know if anyone is interested.

Looks to be gaining some momentum, Shasta would be a blast!

SUPRA_ALLEGRO_LANE
08-06-2014, 08:06 PM
Yep I'm liking it. Thinking gonna have to maybe start looking at some ideas. Whiskeytown Lake might be a good option too. They have a private reservation only beach and camp ground you can rent for events. Plus Whiskeytown is always full and easy for boat to camp site access.