PDA

View Full Version : Spotless - water spot remover with wax

h2obug
08-08-2014, 02:08 PM
Spotless is an advanced technology water spot remover with UV Carnuba wax protection.

As one of Skier's Choice best customers, I spent 10 years on formulating SPOTLESS

In 2003, Dave Briscoe brought his Gravity 22SSV to our private lake and wore us out, as he pulled the boat out, he wiped it down with vinegar. It really stinks but it works, later I formulated a vinegar wax. I have shared it with all the new Supra/Moomba owners that bought a boat from me. It took countless failures to eliminate vinegar.

Major benchmarks
1. water spot removal exceeds 50% vinegar distilled water mix
2. cannot streak when applied to windshield.

Chelant technology breakthrough allowed manufacturing Spotless to begin late spring 2014 here in the USA.
* no odor and leaves bright finish
* dissolves water spots and protects against UV damage
* safe for daily use on painted surfaces, windshields, fiberglass, stainless steel, and aluminum

Ask your dealer for Spotless
Visit us at www.spotlessboat.com
Like us www.facebook.com/spotlessboat

kennyk69
08-08-2014, 03:26 PM
I think I saw a post for the product in the Indy Craigslist.

I'd love to find a product that actually works..............what does it cost and where can I pick some up?

Kma4444
08-08-2014, 08:34 PM
If it would easily remove water spots from my boat, especially on the rear, I would keep a full bottle in reserve at all times. I would also tell EVERYONE about it. Love the black, hate the spots.

h2obug
08-08-2014, 08:37 PM
I think I saw a post for the product in the Indy Craigslist.

I'd love to find a product that actually works..............what does it cost and where can I pick some up?

Ken, MSRP is $20.00
In the Indy area you can get it directly at the following shops:
Aqua Marine of Anderson
Skier's Edge
N3 Boatworks
Delaware Propeller
Dry Dock Marina at Prairie Creek

or order online $23.95 with free shipping at http://spotlessboat.com/product/

Ask your dealer for Spotless

h2obug
08-09-2014, 01:36 PM
If it would easily remove water spots from my boat, especially on the rear, I would keep a full bottle in reserve at all times. I would also tell EVERYONE about it. Love the black, hate the spots.

Kevin,

Spotless used on black boats review just posted on https://www.facebook.com/spotlessboat

Kma4444
08-09-2014, 07:02 PM
I'll order a bottle and give a review here for it. If it knocks out the spots, I'll be a big fan.