PDA

View Full Version : 1990 Conbrio

Poorhouse
08-26-2014, 05:13 PM
First off, I am not the owner of this boat or affiliated with the seller in any way.

We've been shopping for an open bow ski boat for the last few months and came across this 1990 Conbrio in Seattle.

I had a couple conversations with the owner. He bought it new, kept it in a boat house, always maintained, etc, etc. Selling because he sold his lake house and is retiring to Bend, Or. Exactly the kind of thing a used buyer is looking for.

We passed on it as I thought the price was to high at $8500, and my wife likes to surf and some research on here led me to believe the Conbrio would not be a good choice for surfing.

Seller called me today to see if we are still interested. I told him I thought his price was high and that I wasn't sure it is the right boat for us.

He said he has to sell this weekend as he is moving next week, and what did I think it was worth? I told him $6-7k. He said if we want it to make an offer and stressed again it had to go this weekend.

I don't think the Conbrio will work for us but wanted to pass along a potentially great deal. If it's still available Sunday it might go for a song.

http://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/boa/4632247195.html

michael hunter
08-26-2014, 06:41 PM
That is a sweet boat definitely worth the six to seven grand even if you buy it and don't like it you won't get hurt you can always resell it.

Poorhouse
08-26-2014, 07:18 PM
If it were local I wouldn't be able to resist.

It's ten hours from me and I have company in this weekend.

He also said the trailer has new tires and brakes in anticipation of the sale.

michael hunter
08-27-2014, 07:13 AM
Make the deal see if there are any members locally to help with storage until next week.