interior is in great shape white with blue trim bead
boat has a nice tan. axle trailer
boat has all new sound system including:
polk audio head unit with aux and usb
12 inch jl sub in bandpass box mounted under driver console
6: 6.5 inch jvc interior speakers
2: 6.5 inch polk audio can speakers
1: 1500 watt amp
boat has a arial accend 2.0 tower (black) with dual board racs that accept surf and wakeboards and built in white led nav. light on top
boat trunk has been reinforced to hold a fly high prox series tube sac (370 lb bag)
as i ran for surfing:
1-370lb bag in trunk
2- 375lb straight line bags ( one direct center behind motor and one to move side to side of motor depending on rider stance
1-650lb straight line sumo bow bag (triangle under front playpen) with these all full anybody i mean anybody could go ropeless.
No bags with sale buddy already snagged them for his mastercrap!
boat is turn key, motor has been tuned and dont miss a beat! and has a gear reduction starter so cranks up just as fast as my buddies fuel injected mastercrap even cold starting! boat also comes with 2 tubes and matching ropes and all life jackets as well. has a custom snap cover for bow and a genaric full cover. i also installed blue led's in the interior. i may be forgetting some things butt it a great boat only reason for selling is we want a vdrive so its time to pass the torch and sink mt teeth into a mortgage on a new boat.. all said now the fun part the asking price....
with all the above im asking $14,000.00 obo i have lots of pics on my phone but dont know how to transfer to computer so let meknow and i can text them or if someone can help with how to upload i will. I know this might carry some sticker shock but it is an obo..
Thanks guys and gals hope to hear from you soon.
Thanks
Bobby P
262-343-0140

novabobby
08-26-2014, 07:21 PM
boat has 713 hrs on motor and I am the second owner boats from michigan originaly. I have title for the trailer as well.

michael hunter
08-27-2014, 07:09 AM
How are the floor and stringers ? Have they been replaced? Why say anything about the bags if they are not included. Use Photobucket to copy and paste pics.

novabobby
08-27-2014, 03:05 PM
stringers and floor are solid as a rock boat is 100% water ready gas and go! all original. previous owner took great care of it so my job has been very easy! as for the bags I had mentioned the trunk build to suit the weight of the sac and always hear people ask the same question ( were do you put the bags and what weights are they) so I thought I would beat who ever to the punch. Im going to attempt photos tonight. Thx and as I said this is an OBO so let me hear what you think but please dont try and low ball me as ill let it sit in my drive and buy a new one to sit right next to it in my drive..lol

novabobby
08-27-2014, 04:36 PM

novabobby
08-27-2014, 04:39 PM
this is what i figured out with the pictures??? HOW TO GET THEM BIGGER I HAVE NO IDEA! anyone one wanna see more let me know ill text them to you. thanks Bobby p

novabobby
09-02-2014, 10:30 PM
Well heres the deal we found a boat we really like so im gonna drop the price once and thats the bottom price of $11,000.00 for what your all getting and how solid the boat is this is a great price!

Cusefan78
09-03-2014, 06:44 AM
Not going to happen For that price. You may have put a new floor and carpet in, but the stringers are going to need replacing sooner then later. It's still an 88! I'm guessing with hours on it also. You can put a ton of money in these boats. Don't expect to get it out when you sell it. These are toys not investments.

novabobby
09-04-2014, 05:30 PM
Thx for your expert opinion on my boat....ok??? If im so high find me one with same equipent and shape for less....not going to happen!!! Lol. Move along..

novabobby
09-04-2014, 05:35 PM
You can find labrisas, comps and conbrios all day for cheap cause there ski boats thats it very few people these days buying boats to ski more want to wakeboard or surf and you will swamp those hauls if you try to load them up with ballast. .. so yes thiss 88 is worth every penny im asking!

cjtpilot
09-05-2014, 08:36 AM
Looks like your about $5000 to high still. All that gear is great but doesn't change the value of the boat! Good luck though.
http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/09/05/6b552e634584f0f0c56dbe45e4f6483a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

michael hunter
09-05-2014, 09:12 AM
I have to go along with Cusefan78. The problem you will have on this forum is the members are very knowledgeable and any 92 and under without a documented stringer and floor rebuild will never get you that kind of price. All the add-ons you installed are nice but don't add much value especially with a possible 5k stringer job in the near future its a big risk for the buyer. Just saying the stringers and floor are rock solid dosnt make it so. I would recommend putting ads on other boat classified outlets like Craigslist and onlyinboards and try to get buyers that don't know the boat and will be dazzled by the looks and equipment. Im not saying your boat isn't worth every penny but its still 26 years old and the truth is as Cuse posted ''Don't expect to get it out when you sell it. These are toys not investments''.

jtryon
09-05-2014, 09:45 AM
agreed, it's hard to hear but it's the truth. i have the exact same boat as you with more upgrades than you and would be happy to get 6k out of it. that's with a new tranny last year, perfect pass, new surf prop this year, etc. you just don't get out of them what you put into them! if you're stuck on that price definitely try craigslist, boattrader, etc. good luck!

Cusefan78
09-05-2014, 10:10 AM
I wasn't bashing the boat. It's a really nice looking supra. It's just a tad over priced for the market and year. Personally I think every supra should get top dollar cause they are built so well and look great

novabobby
09-05-2014, 02:41 PM
Well as for the nada sheet useless try going into a dealership and offer what nada says its worth on a used boat they will laugh in your face... jtryon if your boat has all that and you want $6000 send me pics ill take it! Guess ill list it elsewhere. . Thx anyways guys...

Cusefan78
09-05-2014, 03:06 PM
You don't have to get angry we are just trying to be honest with you. Also dealership sales and private are two different things. If you tried trading that in you Probally would be in the 4k range if you're lucky. I would try Craigslist, ball of spray and only inboards and see if you get someone that doesn't know anything about wood stringers. You would have a better chance at getting what you want out of it. You're also fighting time right now. It's after Labor Day, people are buying snowmobiles this time of year not boats. Keep us updated, hopefully you prove us wrong. Then we know our boats are worth more then we think.

michael hunter
09-05-2014, 03:13 PM
Don't take it so hard the thing that is holding the price down is the original 26 year old stringers. Anyone that knows anything about early Supras is going to ask about the stringers . At that point the boat has either had them replaced or not. If it has had them but no pics or documents that will keep the price down. This forum has the most knowledge about early Supras most members buy the boat knowing its going to need work and the price they pay takes that into account.

novabobby
09-06-2014, 12:06 AM
stringers are solid! boat stored on a power lift in a boat garage with a pool table and full bar, its bigger than my house. boat was owned since new by a 82 year old millionar.
boat was stored in a heated storsge building on his property with his collector cars. Boat has not a hint of mildew smell no matter how many days sites with the cover on in my drive. so to say $5000 in repairs on a forum where someones trying to sell something sucks gonna possibly scare a buyer off of a great boat for no reason... if your not interested then keep it shut... like I said still waiting on them pics of that sunsport from jtryon with all them mods for $6000 I have cash and so does everyone else as thats a steal! if you could find these boats for that kind of money you would not see people risking their lives buying bayliner io's and putting towers on them to surf!!! so thx for your input guys!

Cusefan78
09-06-2014, 05:38 AM
Are you pmsing? Firsts we aren't running any possible buyers off,you won't have any at that price. What you're not getting is that water gets in these boats so water has touched the stringers. Let me spell this out for you because obviously you're a child with a very small brain. Water and wood aren't good. It causes the wood to break down which is known as rot. Unless this boat was never used by you and your millionaire then Water has been inside this boat. Now I will give you the benefit of the doubt that every person that has come out of the water toweled off before entering your pristine boat. But here is the problem, you already admitted to changing the floor so we all know there has been rot and mold in the boat. Changing a piece or all the plywood isn't solving the major issue. You just stuck a bandaid over a bigger problem in hopes no one will be smArt enough to cAtch it. Well guess what, we all did. Good luck with your sale!

novabobby
09-06-2014, 09:27 PM
I never replaced any plywood! Never aaid I did! I cut out the like new plastic trunk bin and built a trunk that can hold the weight of the fatsac and not crush the gas tank. Thanks

michael hunter
09-07-2014, 07:13 PM
Bottom line it looks like a very clean nice boat . I think the price you will ultimately get is 8-10k more if you get lucky . There are all composite Sunsports out there in your price range that you are competing with and the time of year is not your friend. I wish you well I hope it all works out for you.

PS Nothing would make me happier than for you to prove me wrong and sell it for 14k . I have a 89 Sunsport I bought new it has also been babied and kept inside . My stringers and floor also look rock solid . Its not for sale but one day it may be . I would like to think its worth more than NADA price.

novabobby
01-15-2015, 10:51 PM
Hi All
Been a while but we put the boat in storage for the winter now its boat show time so its time for the pre season sale price of $8500 firm with no personal safety equipment or watersports equipment. I think this is a very verygood price for this boat. youl be hard pressed to find one like this for this price!!!
Thanks,
Bobby Pettke
262-343-0140