PDA

View Full Version : How to post Video's from Youtube or Viemo

SUPRA_ALLEGRO_LANE
08-28-2014, 04:39 PM
How do we post Videos here, but not just the link. Would like to see the youtube or viemo player show up. I have other members post that way.

thanks

Jetlink
08-28-2014, 09:36 PM
What is the actual link that you are trying to post? I think I fixed your problem for you. Instead of just copying and pasting the link into the forum post, use the "insert video" button that should be the second from the right when typing a post. It looks like a little film reel, paste the hyperlink to your video there and it should look like your video in the August thread now.

SUPRA_ALLEGRO_LANE
08-29-2014, 02:48 PM
Thanks for editing my post Jetlink. I'm not seeing the "Insert Video" button that you mentioned.

Jetlink
08-29-2014, 03:09 PM
When typing a reply, look above the text box where you are typing for a bunch of buttons you can click on, the second from the right is the insert video button. Next time you are typing a post or even editing one, look for those icons.

SUPRA_ALLEGRO_LANE
08-29-2014, 03:55 PM
For some reason they don't show up on mine.

PBWolf
08-31-2014, 08:49 AM
For some reason they don't show up on mine.

You may not be using the right editor.. default is "Standard Editor" which has the buttons.. go into settings (top right next to logout) then click General settings in the lefthand menu. Scroll down to Miscellaneous Settings heading and there should be an editor option. Change it to the standard editor.

In any case, even without the editor, all you have to do is type
youtubelinkhere

SUPRA_ALLEGRO_LANE
08-31-2014, 11:31 PM
Thanks to the both of you guys. Now I see the icons you guys talking about.

Thanks again