PDA

View Full Version : 2015 pricing

MoombaJester
11-02-2014, 11:52 PM
Is there any update on when the 2015 pricing part of the website will be working?

trayson
11-03-2014, 04:15 PM
Hey, it was good meeting you on Saturday and getting to chat with you. Sounds like you're thinking about a Supra as a candidate for your new boat? Can't wait to see what you end up with!

MoombaJester
11-03-2014, 07:41 PM
Trayson, It was good meeting you also. Nice to have a face with a name. Really want the pricing part of the website to be working so I can look at all the options I want on a new boat.

trayson
11-03-2014, 07:44 PM
Trayson, It was good meeting you also. Nice to have a face with a name. Really want the pricing part of the website to be working so I can look at all the options I want on a new boat.

Option #1: Swell system
Option #2: Metal flake on the paint
Option #3: Take Trayson out on your boat regularly.

That should do it.

trayson
11-03-2014, 07:49 PM
But seriously, you'd probably be better off contacting skier's choice rather than posting here. They do monitor the forums, but the majority of the content of this forum is about replacing stringers and restoring old boats, so skier's choice probably doesn't spend TONS of time here... I'd hit them up directly.

Maybe try this guy: Dan Miller, Vice President of Sales at 865-983-9924 ext 111 or via email [email protected]

MoombaJester
11-04-2014, 12:15 AM
Option #3 is always available whenever you want to make your way down to Eugene.
Don't forget about Option #5 for the Keg in the boat.

I have emailed them twice without any response. That is why I am now posting to the forms. If I could get two seconds during the day I would call them but right now that is not working out.