PDA

View Full Version : Comp question

cjtpilot
11-12-2014, 10:43 AM
Okay does a 88 Comp have the same dimensions as a 92 as far as a cover is concerned? I know the windows are different but what about the hull and deck?

Cusefan78
11-12-2014, 10:54 AM
I did a little research on this. I believe they are the same hull all the way through till 98 or 99. It seems like the too cap was changed little over the years. I would think any comp cover would fit other then a custom snap cover. The snaps may not be in the exact correct spot from one cover to the next.

cjtpilot
11-12-2014, 11:10 AM
I did a little research on this. I believe they are the same hull all the way through till 98 or 99. It seems like the too cap was changed little over the years. I would think any comp cover would fit other then a custom snap cover. The snaps may not be in the exact correct spot from one cover to the next.
I am talking with Cory over at Evolution covers, he has the pattern for a 88. He said since the windshield is different in my 92 his pattern won't work.

cjtpilot
11-12-2014, 11:12 AM
So anybody near Everett/Seattle Washington with a round windshield comp they can let Cory make a pattern from?????