PDA

View Full Version : Replacement Vinyl upholstery 2005 Supra???

hairlesswig
12-02-2014, 08:16 PM
Ive called a bunch of numbers found searching the internet for factory replacement upholstery to match my 2005 Supra and all have been dead ends with most being out of service.

Any help in the right direction would be greatly appreciated. Im hoping to redo a couple seats and cushions to match the original upholstery and forgo re-upholstering the whole boat.

michael hunter
12-03-2014, 07:34 AM
Any marine upholstery shop should be able to match it. Have you tried the dealer?

hairlesswig
12-03-2014, 05:16 PM
I called all the local Supra dealers and told me I would have to get ahold of the manufacturer tried to call the manufacturer and could not find a number that worked came up with disconnected or no longer in service.

and Supra made there own die lot on the vinyl and no local upholstery matches

michael hunter
12-03-2014, 08:00 PM
You could try Great Lakes Skipper.

CJD
12-04-2014, 01:39 AM
I called all the local Supra dealers and told me I would have to get ahold of the manufacturer tried to call the manufacturer and could not find a number that worked came up with disconnected or no longer in service.

and Supra made there own die lot on the vinyl and no local upholstery matches

After 9 years of use none of your original vinyl will match an identical lot of new vinyl anyway. I'm afraid "close" is the best you will be able to do.