PDA

View Full Version : GoPro 3+ Black Edition w/ Extra battery & car/wall charger. Bought this summer

trayson
12-19-2014, 07:11 PM
I have a Go Pro 3+ black edition that I got new this summer. I have the original box and manuals and everything that goes with the gopro. It's in perfect condition and I will throw in an extra battery as well as a car/wall charger for the batteries.
The Three Plus black edition also comes with the wifi remote control, which is AWESOME to control the cam. I use it all the time to take pics with the cam out on a telescoping pole and control the shutter via the remote. I also use it to start/stop video when the cam's not as easy to get to (like on the boat, or mounted on a helmet or whatever). The remote has a full display of the gopro's LCD screen and can be used to adjust any and all settings on the cam. The remote uses less battery than the gopro app and maintains the connection a lot better too. (but you can still use the app for viewing pics/video and previews of the recording).

I'm only selling because I got excited about the gopro 4 and decided to get the newest model. But this one is an amazing camera. It has the "superview" feature which is awesome as it let's you record in full resolution but output in 16:9 widescreen. The gopro has a 4:3 sensor and this allows all the sensor data to be used by filling the widescreen output with a stretch of the info on the sides, while preserving the image proportions of the data in the center. I use this mode almost exclusively and it's a big benefit over the regular gopro 3. Also the gopro 3+ black is smaller than the regular gopro 3, so another benefit there.

http://images.craigslist.org/00q0q_61P8J8STHS3_600x450.jpg

I have it on CL for $325 but will sell it to a forum member for $300 + actual shipping costs and I get awesome rates on fedex ground through my work. I live in Vancouver WA.

Cusefan78
12-19-2014, 11:14 PM
Why couldn't you have posted this a month ago. I left mine at my summer cottage and needed one at my house. Went out and bought a new one. I guess you never have enough gopros

trayson
12-21-2014, 09:02 PM
Timing is everything I guess!

Gopro is sold.