PDA

View Full Version : Exhaust vent covers - stern

ckracing
01-12-2015, 11:26 PM
Looking to replace / dress up the original exhaust vent covers on the stern of my '86 Sunsport. Anyone have good sources or recommendations? Found some on eBay, but hesitant to jump due to cost.
Thanks -
Chris

SUPRA_ALLEGRO_LANE
01-13-2015, 01:24 AM
You talking about the exhaust under the swim deck?

ckracing
01-13-2015, 11:25 AM
Sorry about that - not engine exhaust, blower exhaust. 4 outlets, 1 for blower 3 standard vent pass throughs.
Thought about that after I typed it. I'm good on engine exhaust - flaps.

crystal waters
01-31-2015, 11:35 AM
Got mine from Go2marine online
Flush vent covers
In white or black
Three inch or four inch.
Make sure of your measurements and see the layout they provide under Details.
Good luck

pktim23
07-31-2015, 10:48 PM
Might be after the fact ,eBay 4" stainless steel round boat blower vent grill cover Larson,Glastron,sea Ray ....or the three inch . Can remember . Same boat as you , used pvc adapter from plumbing isle at Home Depot bonded to the ID of The flanges and a zip tie . Looks factory new and solid . Ill look for some pics

UKandH
08-03-2015, 02:53 AM
I found that the 4" round plastic sofit breathers from a local hardware store fitted...total cost $2 for the 4, all i had t do was trim the broken grill parts off of the original and dremmel out the crap, fit in the new grills, job done :)

Cusefan78
08-03-2015, 12:16 PM
I took mine off last year and had a buddy sandblast them. I then brought them to a powder coater nearby. They straightened the areas that where stepped on over the years and coated them. The whole project cost me $100. They look brand new.