PDA

View Full Version : Side wing windows?

mlaosa
02-12-2015, 01:27 AM
Hey all. I'm looking for one side wing window for my conbrio. Does anybody know who makes/sells them? Appreciate any info.

crystal waters
02-13-2015, 11:08 AM
Always almost impossible to find
Look for an old supra parting out is your best bet.
I recall on this site somewhere back in time that one individual took his good one to a machine
Shop and had some fabricated out of metal. Wasn't cheap if I recall correctly.
This may be a reach but I wonder if one could be created using 3D laser printing?
Good luck, let me know if any success.

Hagman
02-13-2015, 11:25 PM
Are you looking for the glass the frame or both

mlaosa
02-14-2015, 12:02 AM
Thanks for replies. I have frame intact and Just looking for the glass. I may just go have some plexiglass cut to same size as my other one.

crystal waters
02-14-2015, 10:55 AM
If just the glass shouldn't be an issue.
My earlier reply was based on thinking you were looking for the small plastic arm that allows one to open the wing window .
My apologies.
Good luck

mlaosa
02-14-2015, 02:21 PM
Thanks for your help Crystal. I just realized I should have put window glass on my post. Appreciate your input.

Hagman
02-14-2015, 03:40 PM
I would take the opposite side window to a local glass supplier. He can use your glass as a template also he can get you the right color. There's a lot of difference of color in glass. Your glass man well need to cut the glass to shape and drill a hole then send it in to be temper. I've had this done, cost me about $120

Hagman
02-14-2015, 03:48 PM
Crystal I would like to see a few more pictures of your boat posted in your photo album. She looks like a really sweet ride. One picture in your photo album where your boat is on the water looks like an area I know on the Columbia River

crystal waters
02-14-2015, 08:49 PM
I do not have access to my main computer at present but would be pleased to send you same in a few weeks when I get it up and running.
The boat is an 89 combrio classic totally stock as I am an old school guy when it comes to these boats .
Sits on a custom G&M trailer made specifically for the boat when it was new.
The boat has only ever been run in the North Okanagan Valley of British Columbia, specifically on Kalamalka Lake.
That said the scenery in the valley is very similar to the Columbia river valley which is about 300 miles to the south.

mlaosa
02-16-2015, 10:39 PM
Thanks Hagman and Crystal. I figured I'd need to use my other one for a template and take to glass shop. Thanks for your advice. Still in middle of stringer project. Ugh! But boy there is a plethora of info here for stringer resto's! Sure have helped.

jet
02-17-2015, 12:18 AM
If your missing the passenger side just leave it out! It makes it easier to reach the glove box while your standing on the trailer! lol

Hagman
02-17-2015, 12:59 AM
Jet it's good to hear from you. Sorry about your life changes. I looked at your Facebook videos it was kinda like going for a winter boat ride. I can't wait for the warm weather. Although where I'm at today it was in the mid-60s way better than East Coast. where did you get your steering wheel.

jet
02-17-2015, 01:17 AM
Thanks Hagman. Good too see all of yall too! I got it from a Import place in Dallas where I bought parts from. Not sure it will fit?? I cant get my damn steering wheel off! lol

mlaosa
02-17-2015, 01:26 AM
Hey Jet...... That's a damn good idea! Problem solved. Just leave it to us fellow texans to get things done! Lol