PDA

View Full Version : Doomswell Nubstep ordered..

Rakkasanscout187
03-10-2015, 12:53 PM
Just got off the phone with Brock over at Doomswell and picked up a custom Nubstep with the F4 fins. Brock was super cool to deal with and really helped me out when it came to sizing the board and walking me through the process. I can't wait to shred on this thing. June can't come soon enough.

Zim
03-10-2015, 01:11 PM
Just got off the phone with Brock over at Doomswell and picked up a custom Nubstep with the F4 fins. Brock was super cool to deal with and really helped me out when it came to sizing the board and walking me through the process. I can't wait to shred on this thing. June can't come soon enough.

You're gonna love it! I've got the Big Step, and it's like nothing I've ever been on. First time on it will open your eyes to what you've been missing in a good board. The big companies don't hold a candle to what these boards provide.

Rakkasanscout187
03-10-2015, 01:37 PM
Awesome to hear Zim. Im really looking forward to seeing how different it is to ride.

Zim
03-10-2015, 01:38 PM
Awesome to hear Zim. Im really looking forward to seeing how different it is to ride.

I had surfed for 2 years on a CWB tsunami... could surf fine, but nothing great. The second time on my Doomswell I was riding switch and heelside. Those boards make riding easier. CMON SPRING!!!

Rakkasanscout187
03-11-2015, 09:40 AM
Ya I know right! June can't come fast enough.

Zim
03-11-2015, 10:47 AM
Ya I know right! June can't come fast enough.

June? I'll take April!

Rakkasanscout187
03-11-2015, 11:46 AM
Ya April would be good, but I won't be back stateside until mid June for 30 days. I get 30 days a year to live it up on the lake..lol