PDA

View Full Version : West Coast Supra Meet???

SUPRA_ALLEGRO_LANE
03-30-2015, 03:29 PM
Howdy All,

Anyone planning or thought of doing a West Coast Meet?

SUPRA_ALLEGRO_LANE
04-01-2015, 02:39 AM
Well I guess not lol......

trayson
04-01-2015, 12:24 PM
There is a Pacific NW Moomba and Supra meet happening Labor Day weekend at Prineville Reservoir state park. Last year there were only a couple Supras (myself included) and this year I'm only aware of one that's planning on attending. I'll be there but I sold my Supra and bought a newer Moomba.

SUPRA_ALLEGRO_LANE
04-02-2015, 03:18 AM
Trayson I saw the posting for that one, bit far for me to tow the boat this year. It's a good 10hr plus drive. It looks fun though.

LVAXIS250R
04-12-2015, 11:35 PM
We used to have a reunion in lake Havasu late September or early October. Island marine went out of business a few years back and they used to put it on.

devovino
04-19-2015, 02:29 PM
There is a Pacific NW Moomba and Supra meet happening Labor Day weekend at Prineville Reservoir state park. Last year there were only a couple Supras (myself included) and this year I'm only aware of one that's planning on attending. I'll be there but I sold my Supra and bought a newer Moomba.

I am down to hit up Prineville Res. We usually go to the backside (Richards bay) and camp there, its a good time. Also, I would love to get to Shasta but we will see what happens, its a bit of a trek from here in Central Oregon.

SUPRA_ALLEGRO_LANE
04-19-2015, 05:55 PM
Yea that's my problem too about Prinville. It's 8 hrs for me.

BrettLee3232
04-20-2015, 12:49 AM
We used to have a reunion in lake Havasu late September or early October. Island marine went out of business a few years back and they used to put it on.

I'm totally down for one in Havasu, if that ever happens again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk