PDA

View Full Version : Sup fellas

Hematoma
04-09-2015, 10:11 AM
Haven't been here in a hot minute, life and it's daily grind gets in the way sometimes. Anyways some of the older members may remember me/my boat I have an 84 Marauder murdered out with red interior. So it's that time, time for new floors and stringers. Something I should of done 6 yrs ago but the floors were at about 90% solid at the time, flash forward to now and it's a bounce fest everywhere! So I figured I better get my rear on here, this place is the holy grail for stringer/floor repair!! As of now caps off, wiring removed, floor/foam bagged up, motor out ect... Going with a little different look this time, I started a Dirt bike graphics company along with doing wraps so I'm gonna wrap it with some graphics show casing my name and what I have to offer as far as graphics/wraps go. The black is really bitchen but the water spots while on the lake drove me crazy lol. Gonna start a thread in the repair section once I start laying up the stringers so check it out if you like. Heres a couple pics of the boat to jog some memories. Peace.

jet
04-10-2015, 01:16 PM
I remember that boat!

Okie Boarder
04-10-2015, 02:51 PM
Looking forward to seeing the rebuild thread.

Hematoma
04-10-2015, 05:21 PM
Hey Jet, Okie hows it been? Is Salty, WakeboardMikey and those cats still around? Prolly gonna start that rebuild thread tomorrow so keep an I out.

Okie Boarder
04-10-2015, 05:34 PM
Good! Salty is still around...haven't seen Mikey post in a long time.

jet
04-10-2015, 06:13 PM
Life is getting better. I think everyone is just now coming out of winter hiding. The board has been pretty dead and alot of threads just keep dying. It will blossom soon!

jet
04-10-2015, 06:19 PM
Nice to see supra threads showing up in my email again. lol

cjtpilot
04-13-2015, 03:52 PM
PM sent, question about your graphic business.

Haven't been here in a hot minute, life and it's daily grind gets in the way sometimes. Anyways some of the older members may remember me/my boat I have an 84 Marauder murdered out with red interior. So it's that time, time for new floors and stringers. Something I should of done 6 yrs ago but the floors were at about 90% solid at the time, flash forward to now and it's a bounce fest everywhere! So I figured I better get my rear on here, this place is the holy grail for stringer/floor repair!! As of now caps off, wiring removed, floor/foam bagged up, motor out ect... Going with a little different look this time, I started a Dirt bike graphics company along with doing wraps so I'm gonna wrap it with some graphics show casing my name and what I have to offer as far as graphics/wraps go. The black is really bitchen but the water spots while on the lake drove me crazy lol. Gonna start a thread in the repair section once I start laying up the stringers so check it out if you like. Heres a couple pics of the boat to jog some memories. Peace.

Salty87
04-13-2015, 04:17 PM
Hey Jet, Okie hows it been? Is Salty, WakeboardMikey and those cats still around? Prolly gonna start that rebuild thread tomorrow so keep an I out.

Present...nice to get a callout. Sort of an old schoolers reunion.

Hema, sounds like you're on the fast track with the demo work done. I'm sure the rebuild will end up great, looking forward to watching (from the a/c, lol).

Hematoma
04-16-2015, 06:06 PM
Present...nice to get a callout. Sort of an old schoolers reunion.

Hema, sounds like you're on the fast track with the demo work done. I'm sure the rebuild will end up great, looking forward to watching (from the a/c, lol).

Haha yea, you already been thru this! I serously thought the foam was never gonna end!! What a messy PITA that was.