PDA

View Full Version : Replacement sundeck vinyl for 2005 Launch LTS

Stormy
04-15-2015, 05:50 PM
I need to replace the sundeck vinyl on my 2005 Launch LTS. I'm also wondering if I should somehow design a small walkthrough area like the do in the new boats to keep the vinyl cushions for being stepped on every time we pull a skier. Last year I emailed a dealer and never received any information back so I'm speculating they might not be available from Supra. The serial number on the boat is US1SRLT015K405.All suggestions welcomed!

Regards, Stormy

Zim
04-15-2015, 06:07 PM
I need to replace the sundeck vinyl on my 2005 Launch LTS. I'm also wondering if I should somehow design a small walkthrough area like the do in the new boats to keep the vinyl cushions for being stepped on every time we pull a skier. Last year I emailed a dealer and never received any information back so I'm speculating they might not be available from Supra. The serial number on the boat is US1SRLT015K405.All suggestions welcomed!

Regards, Stormy

Skiers choice likely doesn't have your vinyl any longer. I know they don't have mine from 2006. Tried to order some new skins this year and got a denied. You'll need to take it to an upholstery shop in your area and see if they can come up with something that matches what you have now.

lively
04-16-2015, 10:12 PM
on the walk through , yes you can fab a walk through the center , depending on whats below and allowed clearance