PDA

View Full Version : New swim platform came in...

Rakkasanscout187
04-18-2015, 11:28 AM
Well after waiting a couple of weeks my new swim platform came in. Drew and Clint at the Slalom Shop in Lewisville, TX really helped me out getting this thing ordered. This on top of the Gosurfassist tabs should really help clean up the surf wake. http://i.imgur.com/dp071qW.jpg

BigETN
04-22-2015, 08:58 PM
What is the cost. I'd like to get one myself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MJHKnox
04-22-2015, 11:41 PM
There are some treads in the Surf Section of this site.
About 1K depending on the pad, trim/rub-rail, etc.
I will not have to pay shipping b/c I'm local.

Does that color match your boat?

I ordered one at the beginning of April.
I was told 4-6 weeks to produce at the factory. We will see.

That reminds me, I need to get before/after pics of the wake.

Mark

Rakkasanscout187
04-23-2015, 03:14 AM
You are correct about the price. When I ordered it I gave them my hull ID# so that they could match the color. It took about four weeks for me to get the platform.

Cusefan78
04-23-2015, 05:44 AM
Are these custom made platforms or are they supra oem replacements. My platform is starting to crack underneath? It's very very nice

garyholl
04-23-2015, 09:05 AM
Do you live in Lewisville or Highland Village? We got a few Supra fans hanging out around here. ..

Rakkasanscout187
04-23-2015, 11:07 AM
Cusefan78- This is a OEM Supra platform. It is the same platform that comes on the new Supras.

Garyholl- I actually live in NW Arkansas. Unfortunately the closes Supra Dealer to me is in Hot Springs and there customer service is horrible. The Slalom Shop has been outstanding to deal with and I will be utilizing them for all my Supra needs.

garyholl
04-23-2015, 03:05 PM
Nice. I'm waiting to fly out of little rock right now. There's a lot of nice water up there around fort smith and berryville.
Let us know if you end up in dallas.

Montgomery
04-23-2015, 04:46 PM
Cusefan78- This is a OEM Supra platform. It is the same platform that comes on the new Supras.

Garyholl- I actually live in NW Arkansas. Unfortunately the closes Supra Dealer to me is in Hot Springs and there customer service is horrible. The Slalom Shop has been outstanding to deal with and I will be utilizing them for all my Supra needs.

NW Arkansas, huh? I live in Rogers. It's nice seeing locals on here

Rakkasanscout187
04-24-2015, 10:52 AM
Garyholl- We are very fortunate to have multiple lakes to go to that are all close (Beaver, Eufaula, Grand, Bull Shoals, Table Rock, etc.). I have a couple of Army buddies that live in the DFW area and I use to live in Flower Mound. Love me some TX. Go Cowboys!..lol

Montgomery - I live in Farmington, but put in at Prairie Creek. Ill be home June 13 for around 30 days. So I will be spending as much time as I a can out on the lake.

Rakkasanscout187
04-24-2015, 10:58 AM
The new platform should look nice on her. Other add ons consist of Z5 cargo rack, Gosurfassist surf tabs, Exile cabin speakers, Exile zone controller, Rigid lights. I sure am looking forward to getting home..lolhttp://i.imgur.com/bUJPtbt.jpg

Montgomery
04-24-2015, 03:28 PM
Montgomery - I live in Farmington, but put in at Prairie Creek. Ill be home June 13 for around 30 days. So I will be spending as much time as I a can out on the lake.

Nice! I live right by Prairie Creek and usually ride in Coose Hollow

Rakkasanscout187
04-24-2015, 05:00 PM
Cool. We should link up some time.

Montgomery
04-27-2015, 10:25 AM
Cool. We should link up some time.

Definitely! We usually go out at least twice a week after the water warms up

Riddell360
05-01-2015, 02:25 AM
Just curious as to what you are gonna do with your old platform. I might be interested. We go to Dallas quite often, I live in Texarkana so it wouldn't be too bad of a drive. Let me know.

Rakkasanscout187
05-02-2015, 02:01 PM
Riddell360- As for the old platform I really don't have a use for it after installing the new one. I actually live in Fayetteville, AR, but utilize the Slalom Shop for all my Supra parts. As of now, I will be home June 13th. If you are interested in it i'm sure we can work something out. Its in very good condition due to the boat staying in a climate controlled shop year round.

BOWZ
06-07-2015, 08:42 PM
Nice looking boat, Picked up my SSV last summer from slalom shop, great people, messed up my PP install but made it right, had me take it to Hot Springs and footed the bill to get it fixed. Can't ask a company to work with me more than that. Hot springs mechanics seemed knowledgeable but the guy that scheduled me in, can't stand talking to him. Ordering parts from them is like pulling teeth to. Good to know there are more Supra's around here in AR.

Bowz