PDA

View Full Version : Parts for sale from 87 Comp

Kmoran81
05-29-2007, 03:56 PM
I have numerous parts for sale off an 87 comp that I have recently sold. Heres a short list of things, email with needs:

Rudder
Motor box
Driveshaft
Engine harness
Motor Mounts
Back seat (no cushions)
Fiberglass ski platform
Windshield (Complete 4 pieces)

Email me at: [email protected]

Inflame
05-29-2007, 09:54 PM
Back seat cushion fit a 84 supra comp ts6m?

SUPRA_ALLEGRO_LANE
06-03-2007, 04:58 AM
Yes most of the parts of those year will interchange.

knoxsupra
08-08-2007, 06:57 PM
How much are you looking to get out of the drive shaft, engine harness?

hoosier skier
09-19-2007, 08:02 PM
Hey Kyle, how about the windshield that I payed you for and never recieved? Dont buy anything from this piece of s--t ! I hope to run into you some day and settle up.

Dinoz
09-21-2007, 04:54 PM
Interesting Kyle how I see that you have done this before, what I mean by that is you have screwed guys before, I bought the re-built carb Kyle advertised for sale, paid for it, and he has never sent it out. Hoosier Skier, not sure if you have this s**t heads phone number or not, but here it is: 585-905-2084

Kyle Moran, or is it Kyle MORON; your a piece of s**t, if you have any nuts at all, please feel free to return one of my calls that I've left you. If anyone who controls this forum, please remove this thief from this site.

Expect some more calls MORON!

DZ.

hoosier skier
09-23-2007, 09:37 PM
Dinoz I think you, me, and Pauly Walnuts need to take a road trip to upstate NY to close the sale.

ACF
09-24-2007, 09:25 AM
Wow, this guy posted this stuff for sale again in another topic line in this same forum. He did not respond to my reply in the forum, but did respond to an email. I was considering the "rebuilt carburator", sure glad I am a stingy old fart and took some time to think about it.

ACF
09-24-2007, 09:57 AM
When I started reading through this thread I thought something looked familiar. Go read the posts by a member named "Supracomp" who joined back in June 2005. He has many posts on an 87 COMP which starts out as a restoration, then ends up with him loosing interest and parting out his boat. Read through his posts and see how he identifies himself. Lists the same email address, plus and additional one "[email protected]". I wonder if anyone else noticed this.

wesshaw
10-17-2007, 04:10 PM
I just paid for a rudder froom Kyle, and haven't recieved it either. The RCMP in Canada are investigating this person. Please call them to file a complaint at 250 495 7236 Ask for Cst. Coleman.

You can also make a complaint to the Rochester police at 585 428 6560
or the Attorney Generals Office for Computer Crimes, and Fraud @ 212 416 8433

Here is the form that can be faxed to the Attorney Generals Office
http://www.oag.state.ny.us/complaints/pdfs/internet_complaint.pdf

You can also email me at [email protected]

and I will forward to the authorities.

Please don't let anyone else get screwed!!

wesshaw
10-17-2007, 04:29 PM
I'm going to find this guy and get my money back.... anything you can give me to help is appreciated. I have people in NY that are happy to find him.

email me [email protected]