PDA

View Full Version : 07 Sunsport 22v

WadsworthSunsport22V
05-30-2007, 10:54 PM
Somehow my wife and I both wanted a boat. She knew I was dreaming of owning a wakeboard boat, but I was willing to take anything. I approached my wife I purchasing something of EBay, and she said lets go look at some new boats. After I picked my self off the floor, we headed off to the Malibu dealer (yes Malibu – they were the guys I was familiar with – i.e. sister has a Malibu). Originally we went for 21 foot Malibu Wakesetter, but then again, my wife states, I want something bigger. Again, I had to pick myself off the floor and then we went to check out the 24 footer, only to realize that there was no way my little Volvo was going to tow it. While we were at the Malibu dealer, I noticed the Supra/Moomba dealer across the street and decided we needed to check out what the competition had to offer. Next thing we know we were hooked on the Supra. A couple of days later, we were signing the papers on a new Supra. :lol:

I just added a Diamond M6MKII 10 inch sub with the Phoenix Gold Xeon 600.1 mono amp and a Diamond D7104 4 Channel Amp. I still need to upgrade the stock Kenwood Speakers. However, with the amp, the Kenwoods do sound better than I expected, but the bass is so intense with the Diamond sub, that it overwhelms the Kenwoods. I am getting ready to add some tower speakers need some better speakers in the cockpit and bow.

I love black, but man it is IMPOSSIBLE to keep clean!

http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb116/WadsworthSunsport22V/VolvoandBoat.jpg
http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb116/WadsworthSunsport22V/boatinh20.jpg

H2Oman
06-01-2007, 09:42 AM
Nice boat. I bet most people that see your boat don't ever notice water spots. They simply stare with envy and the desire to be your best friend...

Have a great summer!

AusBill32
06-01-2007, 06:05 PM
Sweet boat buddy... I love the black. Spray bottle 1/2 water and 1/2 vinegar does the job for me

WadsworthSunsport22V
06-01-2007, 10:03 PM
Thanks.

I have been using the 1/2 h20 1/2 vinegar trick, and it works, it just as soon as the wind blows, ever speck of dust or pollen covers the black!

Just finished a day of wakeboarding and tubing. That boat has a killer wake - even without ballast bags loaded. I got some serious air time on my tube when I came back into the wake.., and this was a 96 inch diameter tube. The wakeboarding was not as good today to many jack a. on their jet skis jumping my wake - instead of me or my kids :evil: