PDA

View Full Version : Lively PIN stripe issues ..

lively
05-12-2015, 12:10 AM
hello guys , most of you have seen my rebuild , its been a few years now and im running down my check list to fix some odds and ends to what i should have done when my resto began .

now i have this paint idea that member DAFF mentioned and im just trying to see what others think about the design , and maybe what would you change ?

with all that said ive made some changes to my interior and layout for leg room i will upload pics when im done , hope to have this wrapped up in the next week or so cause my boys will not leave me alone about going on the boat, even the wife is ready!! and thats always a good sign ..

Salty87
05-12-2015, 11:13 AM
that's a small pic, hard to see what's going on.

are you asking for opinions on the striping?...can you post a larger pic?

lively
05-12-2015, 03:24 PM
15736 lets see if this is big enough ,

I want to know what yalls opinions are or what you might change up on the paint scheme. just kinda going towards what i have here .. also there are supra logos on the sides and rear now

TitanTn
05-15-2015, 06:29 PM
I would add subtle graphics - I think you've got enough paint variety already.

lively
05-27-2015, 12:18 AM
I would add subtle graphics - I think you've got enough paint variety already. explain ? like graphics where ? i have some on the sides right now and well as the back 15821

jasun
05-27-2015, 07:44 AM
I think it looks good as is... I'd leave it be.

TitanTn
05-27-2015, 08:32 AM
Oh! Well, yeah. I see that now, but I was basing my comments off of the photos in your first post. I amend my comment to say I'd leave it like it is. Those graphics are good as they are. You could consider doing something in the recessed line under the rub rail, but it looks like that'd be too close to the big Supra graphic on the side. I'd vote to leave it as it is.

explain ? like graphics where ? i have some on the sides right now and well as the back 15821

lively
05-27-2015, 09:04 AM
Ok , just trying for more ideas . 15823