PDA

View Full Version : 2009 launch 22sv bilge problem

zbalata1
05-12-2015, 11:43 PM
I just replaced the front bilge pump and still can not get it to work, there must be a blown fuse or something. I can't get the light to come on, the other bilge works fine with the light coming on just fine, I can't seem to find the fuse box and or the the breakers, anyone have any ideas, real new to this boat and would greatly appreciate the help

Thanks

lively
05-13-2015, 12:20 AM
take the pump out again and test it on the battery , brown to + on batt and black to - on batt .. if it hums then you have a good pump ,

get a flash light and look for wire colors that connect to that pump , now trace those wires to "unknown location" and then you will probably find the blown fuse or , unconnected wire , if you have a volt meter you can check continuity from the fuse panel to the pump to rule out the wiring .. its in there .. you just have to dig around a bit to find it

zbalata1
05-13-2015, 08:08 AM
Thanks for the help, I will check that. I still can not find a fuse box ???

meteorman
05-13-2015, 09:55 PM
Clearly it could have changed over the years but on my 2006 there is a circuit breaker panel way up under the helm. Basically it looks like a panel with a bunch of buttons on it. I am not aware of fuses.