PDA

View Full Version : starboard wake configuration for 2014 SC 450

toothfixer88
05-31-2015, 09:11 AM
Hi everyone,

I just got a 2014 Supra SC and am trying to come up with the best starboard wake for wake surfing. I have had the larger ballast bags installed from the dealer, so should be able to have plenty of weight. Even with them filled and on "skim", my starboard wake is still soft. Port is no problem and looks great...I just can't surf from there. What am I doing wrong? Anyone have specific number/angles for the swell system, speed, etc for the ideal starboard wake?

Thanks!

Tims
06-03-2015, 02:57 PM
The goofy side wave is much more difficult to dial in. The 750 bags you have in are OK but you really need some more weight in the rear to maximize the SC's potential. Few hundred pound of lead would help. Your port swell blade should be at 40 and the Starboard set to 0. Wake plate should be around 45. Good luck!!

carbonsurf
06-14-2015, 11:19 AM
Try adjusting the speed down start at 8.5 or 9mph and work your way up, especially if the lake is bellow 15ft.
Also try having more weight forward
In my 21v we run a tad bit more weight in the front ski locker and under the front seat than the rear, but regular harder to do for goofy.
You can also try 25% rear counterbalance to get more push.

Good luck.