PDA

View Full Version : Oh this is just classic!!!!!

cjtpilot
06-15-2015, 09:02 AM
http://sanantonio.craigslist.org/boa/5070583669.html

jtryon
06-15-2015, 10:36 AM
the guy deleted it already, but it was a good one haha

cjtpilot
06-16-2015, 10:24 AM
For those that missed it here is the text from the boat add.

My wife and kids have sucked the life out of me and I am a defeated human. A couple years ago I bought this awesome 2012 MB Sports B52 23' Team Widebody for me and my family to enjoy. I thought it would cost me an arm and leg in fuel to keep this thing running but alas I've made no 7-11 owners rich. As soon as I mention any body of water, the passive resistance begins: "I have a headache" (multipurpose excuse), "the lawn looks like it needs some work", "I think the HEB has a special on beets, today only!", "the water is too warm", "the water is too cold", "the water is too high", "the water is too low", "I have a bracket loose in my braces, I'd rather go to the orthodontist", "it's a weekend and will be too busy" -- you get the point.

My daughter mopes in the bow texting her friends the entire time. My son stares off into nothingness in some catatonic haze thinking about his next video game frag. My wife can neither back up the trailer with the truck nor put the boat on the trailer. She is particularly talented at finding the choppiest water and making ridiculous decisions that make it impossible to enjoy my time behind the boat. This does not stop her from offering her "input" (bit**ing) when I am driving the boat.

If you're a real man, you should buy this boat, and if you're a good human you should buy it so I can spend the $45k on some therapy (girlfriend). 1st off it is one of the best looking boats on the water, and for this price you'll find nothing like it. I will include a free stick to help you swat away all the women who will most certainly be attracted to you once you start hitting the lake. The interior is huge and you can legally pack this thing with 12 bikini clad babes.

If you prefer sporting to women I'm in no position to call you out. The boat has 300+ HP, holds 2400# of ballast stock, and will pull any rider out of the water with zero effort. High strength tower was installed by the factory but the boat also has a retractable ski pylon for those who are so inclined. Includes GPS controlled perfect pass so all those bimbos you pick up won't eff up the speed while you're carving behind the boat. I've bought this boat directly from Texas Mastercraft in 2012 and it has been stored in my garage almost the entire time (since we prefer the dentist over the lake apparently). You can see a video of this particular model here:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ferip010djY (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ferip010djY) -- not my specific boat but the exact same model.

Although my family has made me their bit**, I won't be yours. The boat is paid for and I won't entertain low-ball offers, I'll let it rot before I give it away. Also, includes twin axle trailer, the truck is NOT included nor is the spoiled video gaming machine standing next to the boat.

Keywords: Mastercraft MB Sports Tige Wake Setter Centurian Wakeboard Waterski Hydrofoil Hot Women Malibu Moomba Nautique Surf

UKandH
06-17-2015, 06:21 AM
haha...quality advert.

SquamInboards
06-22-2015, 10:06 AM
haha, wow. And, it's exactly why I married a girl I met on the lake. Okay there were other reasons, too. But she can drive the boat, dock, pull a skier/boarder, etc. and she can find her way around our lake (no simple task on our lake). However, I can't predict what my kids will be like as teenagers. But if they're anything like me, they'll be on the lake more than me.

cadunkle
06-22-2015, 10:38 PM
I feel sorry for that guy.