PDA

View Full Version : Infatuation?

1986Marauder
06-13-2007, 12:50 AM
Has anyone ever met their wife/significant other wakeboarding? I took 3 girls out wakeboarding today, 2 friends and the other is a coworker of 1 of my friends. This girl is sweet, respectable and killed it the first time up she crossed both wakes, had great body position, it was something spectacular. I have taught many people to board but all I could think is that this girl is different in every aspect. Is it infatuation? Probably it is. Oh and the kicker she has a boyfriend, imagine that right! What should I do? This is killing me!

IndyMatt
06-13-2007, 09:42 AM
Jesus Christ Nancy.... First and fore most.... Sounds like you stumbled across the only hobby that is more expensive than boating. If your heading out with chix x3 then your already doing ok. Sounds like if she was doing well at the wakeboard... then she may just want to go out again... Take advantage. Ask her to bring gas money... carry the cooler... and wash the boat when your done. If she sticks around then it was meant to be. Your already in a Supra.... With a factory installed **ssy magnet... enjoy your days out and dont corrupt too much or your real lady will get tempermental and decide to run crappy!! Either way... send pictures!!

FlyruH2O
06-13-2007, 10:26 AM
I would recommend that you get her back on the water...with you! Under one condition: You kick it sweeter than she! If not...bail now!
:oops:
I have to say, I skied behind my 89 Comp for the 1st time this last weekend. And it was sweet! I am very rusty but my wife was telling me how turned on she was watching me carve the lake. When I was dating my wife, she used to tell me how she had never seen anyone with their elbow skimming H2O on their cuts (6-7yrs ago...now a bit aged and just got my ski boat so I have some improving to do) and that I looked hot doing it. Now 33, balding and gaining some weight...I wouldn't say I am hot...but my wife seems to think so, especially when I am on water tearing it up. My two kids think it is pretty cool....They hadn't seen me on the water.

Enough of my story. Dude! It is worth checking it out. Have fun and see if there is more to sustain a possible relationship than the water....Oh, worry about the boyfriend later. Personally speaking if she is hot on the water now...she'll be hot on the water later!

A buddy gave me good advice before. He said, "If she is a cool chick with a hot ass, than it is worth the effort"

Bazel
06-13-2007, 12:17 PM
Infatusation or not if she is cool and you have something in common get to know her. You will realize quite quickly if you really want to pursue it and she will too!!

Also there is something to be said about getting to know her in a bikini!!

Dinoz
06-13-2007, 12:31 PM
I totally know what you guys are saying.... That is the first thing I tell guys is how it was such a turn on to have a girlfriend (at the time) who can rip it up like she can. Along with water skiing, she down hill ski's with the best of them as well. Here's a pic of her behind our '89 Comp.. Too bad she's in the wet suit!!!

http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g5/dinozunic/Hski2.jpg

ks_supragirl
06-13-2007, 08:46 PM
She sounds like a natural. Since she has a boyfriend I would recommend inviting her out again with your friend and just seeing what happens. You don't want to cause problems there but if there is a connection then maybe she will take care of that herself. Being on the lake is an amazing thing and it can produce all sorts of emotions. If she was that good I bet she will be hooked and want to keep coming out to do it more. Wakeboarding is like a drug! Good luck!

LKA_SUPRA24SSV
06-13-2007, 09:29 PM
1986Marauder and ks_supragirl are both from Kansas City :shock: Could this place become the next matchdotcom

1986Marauder you should really post some pics for us.

1986Marauder
06-14-2007, 12:18 AM
I am such a loser, I just realized that I don't have a digital camera. Even if I did have one, I was to busy drooling all over myself and driving. I did take one pic that night w/ my phone when we got back to the slip. We grilled up some cheddar brats and sour kraut and I caught my friend eating the kraut straight out of the can. It was a strange day thats for sure. I will definitely be calling the sour kraut queen and telling her to bring her friend back out. http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u131/northslidin/Picture.jpg

1986Marauder
06-14-2007, 12:29 AM
I mean how can a girl say no this? right?http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u131/northslidin/WakeboardingTrip9-11-04033.jpg