PDA

View Full Version : Windshield pole light

jasun
07-05-2015, 09:29 AM
Had a little mishap last night and broke my pole like on my 86 salt. It is the kind that goes in at the wind shield and has a slight bend to it. Anyone know where I can get a replacement???

2500HD
07-05-2015, 10:41 AM
I would probably just buy a stock light and bend it to fit with a tubing bender. The chances of finding one for a salt are probably slim.

flipz96
07-06-2015, 11:05 AM
Had a little mishap last night and broke my pole like on my 86 salt. It is the kind that goes in at the wind shield and has a slight bend to it. Anyone know where I can get a replacement???

I wish you would have posted this a couple weeks ago. I actually got rid of connection and light. I would have given it to you. I can check Marine Surplus in Sarasota. They have a lot of used stuff that is not on their website. I'll be in Sarasota tomorrow and I'll see what I can find.

wotan2525
07-06-2015, 11:08 AM

I'll look in my box of boat parts. I should have the original light and I'll give it to you. I've got a tower light and I always HATED the one in front of the windshield.

mbrane36
07-06-2015, 01:27 PM
bump I need a pole light as well for a 89 comp ts6m

email
[email protected]

SquamInboards
07-08-2015, 10:20 AM
I have one too, that I've never used. I put a stern light mount in... the stern (!) before I ever had the boat in the water. Anyway I'd be happy to get rid of mine if you're willing to pay the shipping. I just need to find a decent box that would work...

jasun
07-09-2015, 07:19 AM
PM sent Wotan.

Squam, if He cant find his, Ill take yours!

Thanks guys