PDA

View Full Version : 1987 Supra Comp Ts6m $7500

bcarlisle
07-29-2015, 09:13 AM
Project boat. All supplies are purchased. Only need a bit of fiberglass to finish the deck.

The stringers were rotten and I gutted the boat. It now has brand new composite stringers and new foam. I have use the composite material for the deck as well. This is all the further along I am on the restoration. It would need the desk to be attached (I was going to glass it in) and the top put back on. (There is a repair to be done on the top seat area) Then put everything back in. (engine, upholstery, etc)

The Ford (Pleasurecraft Marine) 351 engine has less than 300 hours on it and starts, idles, and runs like new.

Monster Tower w 2 speakers
Marine amps
4 marine speakers
Fresh air exhaust system
New rub rail
A lot of new plastics (intake/exhaust ports, etc.)
4 pop up SS cleats

I've also upgraded the alternator to support the amps. So no worries with running out of power. There is also a new PSS shaft seal, so no repacking needed, ever.
New Holly 6140 Carb, new plugs, new plug wires, new rotor. I also installed a hot spark electronic ignition and coil. This thing runs like a top. Super easy start, idles like a champ and hits the hole every time.

I put on a new Acme prop, but it will need to be reworked, as there are a few nick and bends.

There is a Perko flush kit for winterizing as well as valves on all the drain plugs so the job will take less then 1/2 hour.

Boat also comes with a heavy duty tandem trailer. It has hydraulic assist brakes that need repair. Not a super heavy boat anyway.

The transmission has new clutch plates, (forward and reverse) seals and gaskets. I have a repair manual for the boat,engine, and transmission.

The upholstery is at Lakes Country upholstery in Detroit Lakes, MN and has a $800 deposit against it.

Overall this is a great boat with a great engine and we had a great summer on the lake with it. If you have the time and energy to restore this boat, it will last you a lifetime.

Pictures upon request after you call me.

Feel free to call me with any questions.