PDA

View Full Version : Beautiful 1987 Supra Marauder for sale

vvfdfirefighter
09-17-2015, 06:35 PM
* FOR SALE*
$9,000 OBO**updated price**

Let me wipe away my tears for a second.

Up for sale is my 1987 Supra Maurader, 19 foot boat with a Pleasure Craft Marine inboard direct drive 454 Cubic Inch 340 HP motor with a recently updated trailer and Velvet drive 1:1 transmission.

Boat has approximately 670 hours on it. Closed bow with infinity sound system, including a 10" infinity dual voice coil sub with enclosure, 4-6.5" infinity marine speakers in the boat and 2-6.5" tower speakers. All ran by two JBL marine amps.

Wakeboard tower was installed in July and comes with a lighted tow point, mounted speakers, a cargo bimini top that will store extra boards, surf boards, wakeboards or even a tube. This is a nice upgraded bimini. Tower also comes with 2- wakeboard racks (non swivel but can be upgraded). Each rack holds 2 boards. Boat also has cruise control, GPS RIDESTEADY, added and I may be interested in letting it go with the boat for the right price.

New rear back seat base made this spring and drivers seat and back 3 seat bottoms were all redone with new upholstery and wood all soaked in about 6 coats of CPES, too. Stringers have not been replaced but all mounts are solid.

Boat has been in FRESH WATER ONLY and has been owned for the past 15 years. Engine has been upgraded to electronic ignition and she will fire up with no hesitation. 2 year old Holly 650CFM 4 barrel carb with electric automatic choke.

Boat trailer has new led tail lights, new bunk carpet, wheel bearings, added target bunks for one person loading and unloading, as well as new guide poles in the rear.

Front and rear bench seat with a capacity of 8 people or 1100 pounds. 40 gallon fuel tank (don't quote me) rear ski locker, teak wood throughout with a rear teak ski platform.

Hull is made of kevlar not fiberglass. This thing is a tank!

Clean titles in hand.

Honest folks, it's an older boat and if I had my way I wouldn't be selling it. However, we've upgraded to a 23 foot boat; wife says with a baby on the way this must be sold. I figured if I'm going to sell it, it's got to be sold to someone who would love it as much as I do. It would break my heart if it were used for a couple years and then left rotting, forgotten about.

You can see the love and care invested in this boat over the past 15 years of ownership. If you like skiing this boat will make a soft wake, do you like wakeboarding this boat can roll a good wake without ballast, sometimes better that newer boats with added ballast. It's very comparable to my new whip with 1,000 lbs of ballast onboard.

So if you're looking for a gorgeous, eye turning, muscle car purring boat to cruise around in, throw some tubers from or to hit the wakes on check it out.

Currently the boat is located with me in the Hampton Roads area of Virginia but I don't think you could contest that It was treated like a child; buffing, waxing, polishing and sanding.

Interested parties can message me here but youll probably get a quicker responce if you email me at [email protected] or text/call 304-657-0605

v/r
Robbie

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

vvfdfirefighter
09-17-2015, 06:36 PM

vvfdfirefighter
09-17-2015, 06:38 PM

Lfuryus
09-20-2015, 12:16 PM
Beautiful Boat!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tryathlete
09-23-2015, 06:21 AM
Wow that's one heck of a beauty you've got there! Love the color scheme and the fact that it's a big block!!!

Sooner or later your toys own you

vvfdfirefighter
10-18-2015, 10:54 PM
Thanks guys. Hate to sell her. I really do.

Cusefan78
10-19-2015, 12:25 AM
That is a great color. Don't think I have ever seen one like that.

vvfdfirefighter
10-19-2015, 04:22 PM
That is a great color. Don't think I have ever seen one like that.
It is a more rare color. You see more white, red, almond, and black boats of its age. If I could describe the color, the pictures honestly don't do it justice it's a pacific/Carolina bluish color. I think the new piping on the rear seats was pacific blue to match the rest.

vvfdfirefighter
11-16-2015, 09:48 PM
Boat has been sold so of anyone sees it down in North Carolina near Greensboro snap pics for me!