View Full Version : 1st Annual Northwest Moomba-Supra Owners Reunion Boat Bash

ncarrera
07-07-2007, 05:43 PM
1st Annual Northwest Moomba-Supra Owners Reunion Boat Bash

“Gett’in Wacky on the Willamette”

Date: August 5th, 2007
Time: 9am – ???
Open to: Moomba and Supra Owners, Friends and Family
Hosted by: Active Watersports, Salem Watersports and Skiers Choice, Inc.
Cost: $35 per boat

This will be the first ever Northwest Moomba-Supra Owners Reunion and Boat Bash. Don’t miss you chance to Get Wacky on the Willamette with other fellow Moomba and Supra owners in downtown Portland, OR.

For more details on Willamette Park please visit:
http://www.portlandonline.com/parks/finder/index.cfm?ShowResults=yes&SearchText=willamette+park

The following activities have been planned:

• On water demos from local pro’s
• Raffle Ticket Give-a-way
• FREE Catered Lunch served between 11:30 am – 1:30 pm
• Games, activities and prizes for children of all ages –
• Commemorative T-shirts and other gifts
• Plenty of boats to see, ride and watersport activities all day long

Accommodations:
Hotels www.travelportland.com
Camping 1-877-678-5263

RSVP:
Gerry Oppliger
Phone: 503-650-5991
Fax: 503-650-5992
Email: [email protected].

or
Toby Oghahl
503-485-4277
503-485-4276
[email protected]

Diggs
07-13-2007, 04:11 PM
everyone in the NW get out for this.... it will be a blast and feel free to email me or any of the other local supra owners for information on the area we will be haning out...

Ed G
07-15-2007, 07:00 AM
so what wakesurfing activities are being planned for this event?

Diggs
07-17-2007, 08:45 PM
ed,
john and the crew have been preparing some ideas and events... do you have some ideas for what has been a success down there? sponsorship people that might give away a surfboard etc for a winner of a said event?
thanks for your input and everyone up here will band together to make it a success...

Ed G
07-18-2007, 06:58 AM
Diggs,

A few months back I contacted the folks putting on the event informing them, that if they wished, I could obtain donated surfboards (for raffles and demo) and I could get a couple of board manufacturers to send team riders to do wakesurfing demos and clinics.

Since my offers and notes went ignored, I've decided to keep my sources and contacts confidential in order to benefit the guests attending the South East Jamboree.

Everything involving wakesurfing here has been a success.

Almost seems folks are more interested in wakesurfing than they are wakeboarding...even with the Supra Team hanging around.

Good luck!

wakecrazy21v
07-18-2007, 11:34 AM
Ed I PM you, thanks.

Ed G
07-18-2007, 01:12 PM
wakecrazy, what's up?

If you have questions about past Florida jamboree events I'm certainly happy and willing to divulge anything I can.

I'd rather discuss the Florida Jamboree openly on the forums. It helps people get psyched for the Skiers Choice events coming to their area.

If your questions have anything to do with Brian Raymond, I'm sworn to secrecy.

wakecrazy21v
07-18-2007, 02:23 PM
Ed SC has been awesome I have been talking with Natalie(sp) for the last two days, she is a great help. she is calling me back today with some more info. Natalie is also coming to the reunion.

Ed G
07-18-2007, 02:31 PM
I met Natalie at the Florida Jamboree.

She fits right in with Michael, Jay, Brian and Trey.