PDA

View Full Version : Launch SSV Wake

doubleup6072
02-15-2003, 05:23 PM
I looking at a Launch SSV and I wanted to get some opinions on the wake. Is it better than or equal to the Super Air and X-Star? Is it round like the Super Air or is it peaky? Any information would be great

09-04-2003, 01:19 PM
I've been riding behind the SSV gravity games edition. To me, the wake is just perfect. I have ridden behind the Super Air TE and it feels like you are hitting a bubble behind it. The SSV's wake is so transitional with a nice peak on the wake to give you that extra boot. In my opinion its the best wake out there.

Conrad Rodgers
09-24-2003, 07:03 PM
I'm not much of a rider myself (my son is the real rider in the family) but had the good fortune to pull a pro this last weekend and a very experienced young man that has been behind just about everything out there -- they prefer the SSV wake to all of them.

jflock2
10-04-2003, 02:30 PM
I tested many boats and opted for the SSV. I have had many riders behind the boat as well as pros. We all agree that there is not a better wake on any lake, PERIOD.

mygreenmonster.com
01-10-2004, 12:59 AM
With the use of the wakeplate, you can adjust the wake to be rounder or peakier. That is a huge benefit to making wake peaks that are custom to you. There is a gauge for the wakeplate for you to know exactly where to adjust it to after you find a setting you like.

Cheers,
Bryon

silvtongdvl
04-06-2004, 04:00 PM
Just had the same experiance as the others - except this guy had never ridden behind one before. He was extactic - said he finally found the best wake. Best qualities of all the boats combined. He couldn't wait until it was his turn again.
~S~

GRAVITY04
06-19-2004, 05:18 PM
I just bought a 04 gravity games boat and i put an additional 2 bags of cement in the back on each side under the bags. I also put 2 bags in the bow. With the wake plate the wake is unreal..... I had a malibu before this boat and this blows the malibu out of the water. Watch out for the roll over when i pass by. The wake is HUGE.....Like a launch ramp. Later bros