PDA

View Full Version : Upgraded bag on the way

markthered
11-30-2015, 06:22 PM
As a public service announcement, WakeMakers has a nice sale going on right now. Based on the info. I learned on this forum, I have a new 1100 lb bag coming, and a kit / pump to put my old 400 lb bag to use wherever I may need it.

As a new owner (2011 Launch 22V as of August 2015), I can't thank everyone on here enough for their tips, advice, photos, etc. Hit me up if you are down near Houston, TX.

silvtongdvl
01-29-2016, 08:36 PM
I will take a shot at it.
Are you going to the freeze ride this weekend?

markthered
02-01-2016, 06:00 PM
No, I wasn't able to make the freeze ride, although I would have liked to. Did you?
Any other rides coming up this spring / summer? I want to go to the jam in August, and would be interested in going to others.

silvtongdvl
02-03-2016, 11:39 AM
We went up Sunday for a bit.
The next Event is in April but it will be at Bethy Creek.
Spring Round UP April 29th - better reserve your room now.
Check out GCWA on facebook.

I have new bags coming too - should be here thursday. Selling my old 780 SA bags if you know someone who wants them.

Broke Pilot
02-08-2016, 07:49 PM
From what I saw on Facebook, the roundup may not be happening. Sucks, I was finally gonna be able to make one.
If there's any changes and anyone in the Houston area needs anything I'm in conroe. Not a far drive from huntsville and the river where I grew up !

markthered
02-09-2016, 10:04 AM
I think Spring Roundup, the GCWA event which is April 29, is still on, but the Supra Jam in August is now up in the air. And it does suck, I'm new to Supra ownership and I was looking forward to going out there and meeting some of the other Supra family members. I've never been out on the T, so I definitely want to go out on the 29th and learn how to properly navigate it, so I can spend some time out there this summer. However, I store my boat up in Lake Conroe, so I certainly spend time there, too.

Broke Pilot
02-11-2016, 01:23 PM
I've been boarding the trinity for the last 15 years. Proper navigation is just to watch out in front of you and don't hit anything! Lol
I've hit a washing machine, a deep freezer and countless tires in the evenings when it's hard to see.

markthered
02-11-2016, 02:31 PM
A washing machine and deep freezer, nice. Do you just put in at the public ramp at Riverside?

Broke Pilot
02-14-2016, 09:18 PM
Yep, it's easier. Haven't been out there in a few years unfortunately with the new job. Lake Conroe is just too close.
Hoping to get the boat out here in a few days with the 80* weather the next few days!