PDA

View Full Version : Thumbs up to Monster Tower customer support!!!

96 LaBrisa
07-18-2007, 09:40 AM
Back in '04 I bought a tower and 2 wakeboard racks from Monster Tower for my '96 La Brisa. I reinforced the anchor pads with some plywood gussets and fiberglass to spread the load over about 4 times the area of the anchor itself, and have had no problems with the gelcoat cracking.

The tower itself is as quiet as a mouse, not a creak to be heard! So, I'm really pleased with the product, especially considering the cost!

But, Monster Tower's customer service just proved itself worthy of the tower they sell. I take my family (and usually kid's friends) every year to Lake Ouachita, near Hot Springs, AR. Last time we were there, cleaning up from the last run of the day, my daughter is helping load a board onto the port rack (I'm driving), and I hear a "tink", a splash, and turn to watch every staring over the side of the boat. The rack had somehow come off of its quick-disconnect and disappeared into about 70' of clear mountain water.

So, last week I called up Monster Tower, hoping they could give me some kind of price break on just the rack portion (since the tower mount stub was still there), and they sure did! Not only that, but they shipped one out to me that day, and it arrived at my house 2 days later! :D Follow up emails, everything they did was just outstanding!

So, if you're thinking about adding a tower to your boat, check out the products at www.monstertower.com . (and no, even though this sounds like an informercial, it's not. I'm just a very happy customer!)

Have a good one,
Mike

jthack
04-08-2012, 10:55 PM
any chance you could post some pics of your setup?
thanks,
james

haugy
04-18-2012, 08:47 AM
Yeah, I personally am not a fan of their designs, but the customer service can't be beat. Literally. I always hear great stories from the people who own Monster Products. I always check them first for what I need.