PDA

View Full Version : Launch SSV Wake

doubleup6072
02-15-2003, 05:25 PM
I’m looking at a Launch SSV and I wanted to get some opinions on the wake. Is it better than or equal to the Super Air and X-Star? Is it round like the Super Air or is it peaky? Any information would be great.

GRAVITY04
07-06-2004, 01:15 AM
the x star is real peaky and hard, the nautique is rampy like the malibu, the launch has a wake of its own. The wake plate will work wonders. I ski 70 off with a little upgrade to my ballast and it throws up and out like a mad man.

NateSSV
07-12-2004, 03:12 PM
I have a 2004 SSV and the wake behind this thing is immense!!! I have a wakeboarding team that I sponsor, and they love using my boat. The wake on the SSV can be manipulated tofit any riding style or preference.

I have custom bags from Get High Sports in my SSV and it is like riding behind a tournament size wake every time out. Everytime that we get new people on our boat, the always comment on the size of the wake and how intimidating it is. This boat Rocks!!! The bags that we have are an 1100 lb ski locker sack and two 500 lb sacks in the rear compartments. The only way to get the 1100 lb sack to fit and fully inflate is to have the play pen edition of the SSV.

TheWakeStore.com can get you custom and regular sacks at discounted costs, because we only endorse and promote the Supra boat line to our customers. If you have a Supra, we can save you money!

All in all, THE WAKE IS THE BEST!

mygreenmonster.com
07-13-2004, 01:43 PM
Look at my "SSV proof of world class wake" post in the wakeboarding thread of this website. Once you realize how much air this guy gets behind my boat and the fact that it is factory ballast, you know that the SSV with standard ballast is all you need. The gravity games ballast upgrade is not necessary to do any of the pro-level tricks and get BIG AIR.

Can't go wrong with an SSV.

;)