PDA

View Full Version : 2012 Supra 242 Launch Worlds Edition

scottieturnbull
03-07-2016, 01:19 PM
2012 Supra 242 World's Edition- $63,000

I am still having trouble with the attachments, but here is a link to the CL ad: http://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/boa/5471975051.html

I purchased in 2012. I have 327 hours on the boat. It has performed flawlessly, and looks even better. The number of compliments you receive in this boat is staggering. It is a huge boat (seats 16) that is in great condition. It is fully loaded with just about every option. It has the 340 hp Indmar 5.7l engine. It has never had a single issue mechanically. I added LED speaker rings, PTM Edge Mirror, larger ballast bags from WakeMakers, tinted the windshield, and that is about it. Everything else was done by the factory.

The boat has been stored on a lift in Lake Allatoona (just 30 miles northwest of Atlanta since it was purchased. It has been adult driven and very well taken care of it's entire life. Some wakeboarding and surfing, but mostly tubing and cruising to dinner on the lake. It was trailer-ed once a year to be serviced by Atlanta Marine, the original seller of the boat. All service records are available. I just completed a full 100 hour service (oil change, impeller, V-drive fluid change) and a complete tune-up (plugs, distributor cap etc) when it was winterized in December.

Here are some of the options:
Over 1 ton of Ballast (2300 lbs): 750lb rear left bag (upgraded from the 400lb factory), 750lb rear right bag(upgraded from the 400lb factory), 900lb front center tank and bag (Factory)
Acme 1235 Prop upgrade
2 outlet heater
Power Driver's seat
S-bend tower with swivel surf board racks
Dual battery with on board charger
4 Polk Audio Tower speakers
6 Polk audio in boat speakers with Blue LED Rings
Stereo has 3 remotes: Transom, main cabin, and driver plus the controls in the glove box
12" sub
2 amps
PTM Edge Mirror ($500 upgrade)
Surf Platform
Blue underwater transom lights
Vision Dash system with 16 custom rider profiles

Here is a video of the boat from a review. Not the exact boat, but almost identical
https://youtu.be/MK8nCzgB-CY

4alkings
03-07-2016, 04:13 PM
Beautiful boat! GLWS.